Finale

Years passed and more memories were created, Alec published a book and became a writer instead of pursuing his own dreams as he fell in love in writing. He wrote his story as a survivor and how he found love in a strangest place. It hits millions copy worldwide and made him the best selling author.

Magnus followed his father's footsteps and pursuing business just so he could take over their family company and his father made him partner as soon as he graduated from his masters. He earned the place fair and square and made his father so proud. Not too mention as a big brother he had to show a good example now that he has a little sister which he spoils to no end.

Maryse on the other hand continued back her career as an attorney in her old firm and they are more happy to have her back. Robert still continues to teach and made his way tenure at the university.

Jace married Clary just last summer and they both resides at their own hometown cause Jace doesn't want their kids to grow up in a city area. He wanted what Maryse and Robert's way of growing up their children and can't wait to have them one day.

Isabelle surprisingly take a chance and became Magnus' one of biggest representator of his company. She became Magnus' right arm person in the company promoting and gaining shareholders as they expanded their business whole world. Magnus is lucky to have her as a family and as his trusty and loyal worker. She indulge in the world of business fiercely as she always do and not too mention taking care of Magnus foundation in helping kids requiring aid and medical supports.

He remembers how many children and youth were waiting on the list of their transplant and weren't able to proceed due to highest amount of bill and he helped creating a fund for that reason.

Although every thing seems to be perfect for their lives, Alec still struggle with his. He always had this missing piece in his heart where it used to belong.

On his 30th birthday, Magnus took him back to Hawaii and brought him back to the island. Not just that, he even bought the island for them just so no one would touch the island or destroyed it. Alec wanted it to stays exactly as they were just like how they sees it.

Magnus took the liberty of proposing to Alec on that island and it made him the happiest man on earth. His love for Alec not once change in time, it only made them closer to each other. Alec had shown the other side of Magnus that he never knew existed and so does Magnus to Alec.

Magnus never knew that one day he could love someone so hard it made him wonders where he had kept this feeling from before.

Alec never knew he could get a second chance in his life after his meeting Magnus. In his own darkness, he managed to find a light and never would he thought he would grasped his future in his hand. Before his future seems so dark and the thought of having someone to call his life partner is impossible but Magnus made it happened. He loves him to the end and if there was another life after that, he would loves him too.