ninjago: parent edition?

i dont typically take requests but this one intrigued me too: ninjago as parents?

kai: kai would be an exceptional parent. he took care of both himself and nya since he himself was a kid, so he would've matured quickly. he's a protective parent, only wanting the bestest (and safest) for his child. has a little bit of a temper but makes sure to never take it out on his son or daughter. he'd absolutely spoil them too, with clothes toys and books. the type of parent to give his kid cheesy pep talks.

jay: he'd wrap the kid in bubble wrap if he could. he'd be that dad who would allow ice cream before dinner and would push back bedtime cos he'd be a sucker for his kid's puppy eyes. he'd babble on as he tinkered with items, his kid in a highchair propped up to face him. he'd read them fritz donnegan comics and would be more like a best friend than a parent. would want to give his child everything in life. he would also be on every art project assigned, striving to make sure his kid's work stands out the most.

cole: i see cole as a very nurturing person, super supportive and loving. he'd love to take his kid out to explore every weekend and have a father/child bonding day, whether it be a games night, or grabbing some food, maybe even a walk through the park. he'd absolutely drag them to the gym a few days per week to teach them self defence moves in case of emergencies.

zane: a little on the sterner side, zane can be a little bit of a stickler for the rules. that means no dessert before dinner, and bedtimes are bedtimes. he'd be more reasonable as his kid grows older though. he'd also tutor them. if they ever were struggling in school he'd take it upon himself to tutor them the subject, breaking it down step by step, using positive reinforcement techniques to aid them.

lloyd: lloyd would see his kid as a reminder of his own childhood, at least the happy moments. he'd go above and beyond to make sure his child has the bestest and most realistic childhood. this means no abadoned evil father and sorta-estranged mother. he'd definitely teach them martial arts but he'd also spend his free time playing video games with them and trying new things. would definetly fuel their candy addiction.