Voicemail HCs

18/04/2021

Kai: Yo, this is Kai. Sorry, I can't get to the phone right now because I'm pretending to be a sofa cushion, but leave a message and maybe I'll get back to you when pigs fly.

Jay: Hey! It's Jay! So, haha funny story, my phone and I are playing hide and seek....aaannnddd...it's winning. I'll call you back as soon as I find it. . Hey before you leave that message, do you want to know something about me? I love jokes. You want to know something I hate? I hate long messages, so why don't you leave a short one and I'll get back to you. If you leave a long one don't count on it.

Cole: Hello, and thank you for calling the Starstripe Mental Hospital. If you need to reach a patient, please press 1 and then say their name. If you are delusional, please have either you or your monkey press 2 and we will connect you to Mothership. If you have short term memory loss and you don't know who we are or why you called, please press 3 and we will remind you. If you are dying... well that is not our problem and we cannot do anything about it. If you want to sell us something... this number is no longer valid. Thank you for calling Starstripe Mental Hospital, and have a nice day.

Zane: Hello, this is Zane, built to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I cannot come to the phone right now, so leave your message after the tone. Have a good day!

Morro: Hello? (Pause) You're still talking!? Shut the $%&@ up! BEEP.

Lloyd: Lloyd is not available to take your call as of right now. If you are family/friends, press 1. If you are someone looking to give me a job, press 2. If you are one of the multiple out-of-area code numbers that constantly insist upon calling me, even though you should know by now I'm never going to answer, press the end button.

Nya: Hey, you have reached my voicemail. You should just hang up and text me because you're an idiot to think I would pick up. BYE!

Skylor: This is the voicemail box of The Goddess. Bow down and leave your humble message after the beep.

Pixal: Hello, I am PIXAL, Primary Interactive X-ternal Assistant Life-Form. I'm currently not available, so leave a message after the tone.

Seliel: Hey, it's Seliel. Leave a message, but I won't check it because it's not 1993.