ninja as desserts/drinks

kai: cinammon roll. warm, sweet and a little spicy, with intense tastes coating your tongue.

jay: apple pie. he's the type of boy you'd take home to meet your family, and your grandma would fall in love with him at first sight. apple pie is sweet, tangy, and is served warm, just like jay.

cole: chocolate cake. decadent and a family favourite, no one can resist its charms.

zane: ice cream. another classic, which everyone can't help but not love. it's simple, and to the point, just like zane.

lloyd: egg tarts. not too sweet, not too savory. a perfectly imperfect balance of kind friend and strict mentor. (this makes no sense im not high i swear-)

nya: watermelon pops. simple, a classic, loved by all and extremely refreshing.

kai: masala chai. nothing beats the distinct spices of masala chai. it's sweet with a kick of spice, served piping hot. a favourite among every desi household.

jay: milo dinosaur. a childhoood favourite of mine. he's sweet and loved, a boost of sugar and joy to brighten your spirits.

cole: caramel latte. something to quench your sweet tooth, whilst giving you a dose of familiarity and comfort.

zane: yakult. sweet, healthy, sold in small bottles and straight to the point.

lloyd: freshly steeped tea. soothing on the nerves, perfectly accompanied with some rich tea biscuits.

nya: a tall glass of water/hj. lemonade. you can't beat lemonade. it's cool sweet, fizzy and prickly (at first taste) and absolutely perfect for the summer.