Side Job HCs

12/09/2021

Other than being a ninja, what else do the ninja have going on in their lives?

Modelling: I feel like the ninja would model for companies, whether they be advertising cosmetics or jewellery or magazine covers, etc, they'd do a lot of modelling. Kai was the first of the six ninjas to be on the front cover of  Voguejago (very fancy name, am I right?), and after the events of MoM, Cole has been travelling to Shintaro to model for Vogue Shintaro quite frequently. Nya is often the go-to gal to model, along with Skylor and often Pixal too. Jay has also done some modelling jobs here and there, but mainly to advertise products, such as cologne. Obviously have been on billboards!

Merchandise: The ninjas have merchandise (obvi), but companies have also made products in their honour. Jay has a line of perfume-free cologne, entitled Spark, whereas Cole has a line of fitness care products, entitled Dangerbuff.
Sensei has a line of teas courtesy of his business Steep Wisdom.
Kai has a freaking brand of cosmetics he helped design and advertise called Showgun (it mainly consists of hair care products).
And you can't tell me that Nya hasn't collaborated with Fabletics before at least once.
Lloyd definitely has some form of candy named after him-

Master Classes: Yes. In their free times, the ninja may lead master classes, and not just for fighting. They do a different range, from painting to gaming to dancing!
CLASSES THEY'D LEAD
Kai: How to take good pictures for your Instagram feed-
Jay: Dance
Cole: Power exercise sessions
Zane: Maybe odd education workshops, or robotics. Definitely cooking!
Lloyd/Nya: I feel like these two would do some form of training, maybe some self-defence techniques

TV Shows: They all get invited on shows, and game shows and interview/late-night shows. Jay often is a special guest, hosting the game show he hosted in S4. On YT, you see channels such as Buzzfeed, where they have celebrities come on and do challenges such as reading commonly asked questions about them.

Movie Appearances: Yes yes yes! They've definitely acted before, definitely! Movies, commercials, you name it! Let's not forget the red carpet appearances-

As an annual sorta thing, the ninja hold a convention, sorta like Comic-Con, where they're all sat in a row up on the podium and get to answer questions from fans etc..

Jay was a child actor for a lot of commercials