More.

I want to know more.

Meliodas' POV:

If she wants to know more about me I wouldn't mind knowing about her..

"Elizabeth why don't we hang out after school today?" I watched her cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "Y-yeah let's do it. Meliodas, you wanna come on a walk with me to this spot I know then?" She's really cute when she's flustered like this. Staring at her for so long I almost forgot Zaneri was next to me.

Two months ago I had found that text from Esta in her phone. "When are we going on our little getaway beautiful?" I remember how livid I was. I had waited to confront her about it until I had more information. Every day that went passed felt like an iron was being shoved down my throat. Pretending for so long made me believe I was happy. Until I walked in on them sleeping together last week.

Since then shes been trying to win me back. Her presence makes me so- "are you anxious?" Elizabeth asked me, motioning towards Zan. I just nodded in response. "Sit next to me tomorrow then."  I smiled at her "okay".

Timeskip Lunch ~

"CAPTAINNNN~~" I heard Diane yell across the cafeteria. I laughed and walked over "Yo Diane. Hey everyone" all of the sins were gathered besides two of us. I really missed these guys.

Elizabeth's POV:

I walked in the cafeteria to see Diane and Meliodas talking to the sins. Diane motioned for me to come over and sit with them. To the left of them Zaneri was entering. I saw the seat next to Meliodas and walked up to it before she realized where he was. He smiled at me "may I sit?" I smiled back. He nodded in approval and I took my seat.

"How's everyone's first day going?" Diane asked. Ban and Elaine spoke first. Ban was explaining some situation he had with a guy trying to look up Elaine's skirt. She was just blushing and attempting to calm him down. The whole group laughed at them. "I trust Ban handled it then" I Heard King say.

Elaine nodded. "Wweeellll, Zaneri hasn't left me alone since I stepped on campus. Who even told her I was still attending? The last thing I said to her was I quit the academy" I heard him groan beside me.

"Want us to find out?" Ban said, I saw everyone look at him with determination in their eyes. They all really cared about him. "Nah it's fine for now. If it gets bad I'll make sure to involve you guys." He sighed and rested his head in his palm.

"I never liked her." Diane had noted. While King chimed in "that's because you were always in love with him." I started to laugh, the rest of them following. Diane was about to rebuttal when Zaneri walked over with Jericho, a holy night in training.

"Speaking of the devil." Diane snickered coldly. "Hey Meli got a seat for me?" He shook his head pointing at me and Ban who sat on the other side of him. She scoffed and looked at me "would you mind if I sat with my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Zaneri you have been with me all day. Give me space." Meliodas looked at her. You could see in his eyes how serious he was. That's when Diane stood up and walked in front of her. "I suggest you leave druid. Before we remove you from Captain's sight." Diane stood confidently, she wasn't lying.

"I'll see you after Meli." With that she walked away. I heard Meliodas sigh in relief as if he just got rid of a weight. "Hey Ellie?" I turned to him. "Mm?" I replied.

"Could you walk with me to class?" I nodded, a big inviting smile appearing on my face. "If she comes to bother you again let us know cap'n" Ban stated firmly.

"No worries, will do" He smiled goofily.

I walked with him to class. The both of us casually chatting about the day. As we walked the halls I noticed everyone glancing our way. I attempted to ignore them.. until I couldn't.

"Why do they all stare like they haven't seen two people talk?" I stated in frustration. "I don't really hang out with others apart from the sins and Zaneri back when we were together. I'm cool with everyone but I can't trust anyone easily. I'm also one of the strongest in the whole academy. It's natural they all stare at me. I could do without it tho." He explained. I nodded. "I don't care how strong and powerful you are. You're just Meliodas to me" I blushed and smiled.

That's when I felt his arms around my waist. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you Elizabeth." I smiled and squeezed him back. He let me go and said before walking into the classroom "I want to know more too, Princess."

My cheeks flushed a deep crimson red and I almost felt my heart jump. I'm growing more fond of him by the second. I walked to class and enjoyed the rest of the school day.

Once the last bell sounded I walked out of class with Diane. "Meliodas and I are going to my secret place today. I want to know more about him. For some reason I just feel like hes special." I confessed. She smiled widely and said "yeah he has that effect on people. For a while there I even loved him. Now all I can ever think about is King" I laughed and nodded. "Yeah I can tell by the way you look at him. You two are so cute together." She blushed and looked at me "you really think so?" She asked and I nodded I reply.

In the corner of my eye I saw Zaneri and Meliodas. She had stopped him and pressed her lips against his. I looked away, Diane had already met my gaze.

Meliodas' POV:

She pressed herself against me and kissed me. For a second I was stunned until I came to my senses and backed away from her.

"Listen, I loved you. Now I can't say I feel the same about you anymore. You hurt me. You gave yourself to someone other than me. You pushed me away so many times in the 3 years we were together. I'm so done feeling used Zan." She looked at me those eyes I once saw my life in saddening.

"I'm so sorry Mel. I don't know what I can do to make you believe me. The week I spent without you has been my loneliest. Not being able to just show up and have sleep overs every night. Your arms never being around me again hurts so much. I know I deserve it but I miss you so much my heart can't take it." Tears filled her eyes.

I pulled into a hug and stared at the ground. "You should have thought about that before sleeping with Esta." I let her go and walked away after. I could hear her breaking down behind me, but in front of me stood Elizabeth and I felt like I couldn't look back.