The Royale.

Zaneri rushed towards Elizabeth. She raised her sword and began to attack. Elizabeth guarded, blocking the blade with her staff.

Elizabeth's POV:

I need to find an opening. She started to push me back. I kept my defense up. "What's wrong Elizabeth are you scared you're going to lose him? He's mine and he will ALWAYS be mine."

Her voice was filled with determination. I could see this was all about proving she was better than me. I felt her begin to punch me repeatedly in my gut. Each punch getting harder.

"You cannot compete where you do not compare Zaneri" I looked into her eyes and hers widened. "You have the holy Triskele in your eyes. You can't be.." Now.

I countered with my Staff, swinging it as hard and fast as possible sending her across the ring. I followed in pursuit.

"You Will Not Disrespect Your Leader Druid." I said, surprising myself with the amount of hostility in my voice. Something isn't right here.

Zaneri stood up charging my way once more "I could NEVER call someone like you my leader. You abandoned the Druid Clan the moment your mother was killed" she striked me with her sacred blade aiming right for my neck. I raised my hand to her head and whispered "Ark". Light began to surround her body trapping her in my power. "Ark Blades" I was now in control. Blades began to form in the particles around her, striking her at unbelievable speeds.

"I hold the power of the true Supreme Diety. You couldn't beat me in battle. As for Meliodas, why don't you let him figure out who he wants to be with on his own damn time." I stated firmly and confidently. The amount of anger I had felt in my heart growing.

My attack strengthened and Zaneri dropped to her knees guarding herself from the blades that were grazing her skin purposely. "You're crazy to believe I'm just going to let go of the love of my life. I can take your petty attack" I smiled at her. "I'm just getting started..Increase" I said, my blades bulked and increased in speed. Red flames began to appear around me.

"OUT." Zaneri was teleported out of the ring suddenly and into a seat. 10 of us remained. I hadn't realized how fast Meliodas and the others were working.

I leaned back to watch King, Diane, Ban, Elaine, Jericho, Derieri, Monspeet and Meliodas battle for the top. Each of them had amazing skills. Only comparing to each other from what it looked like.

After about 10 more minutes there were only 5 of us remaining. I began to make my way towards the center of the ring. Ban, King, Diane and Meliodas saw I was still there. That's when Diane began to attack with Gideon.

"Nothing personal Ellie! One of us has got to win" I laughed loudly. "Since when did I start taking this personal" I swung my staff towards her our weapons meeting in the center of us with a loud clanking sound that forced the others to cover their ears.

We backed up immediately and I summoned my ark blades to surround us. Diane smiled, beginning to dance around my shots. "You think you can avoid my blades with King Droles Dance?" I questioned her, charging in and slamming my fist into her causing her to stumble backwards.