A New Chapter.

Elizabeth's POV:

The house we were in was the perfect size for all of us. It had beautiful dark cherry wood accents and light walls to add some contrast. The wooden floors were spotless it looked as if this place was just made. Large ceiling to floor windows and a lot of open space for our activities. The house sat on a small hill right besides the dorms of Camelot Academy. Making it an ideal commute back and forth. Out back was a large inground pool and even a patio for cookouts.

"You really outdid yourself Merlin. This place is great." Meliodas yelled from upstairs. "HEY! Stop trying to pick your room before we even see the place Cap'n!!" Ban yelled, running up the steps. We all laughed and followed.

"Ya snooze ya lose" Meliodas laughed "Elizabeth and I are taking the room in the center you guys can fight for the rest of them" he laughed harder watching Ban enter each room. "Ok ok I lay claim to the room with the purple door. It's my style and the bed was calling to me" Ban pointed to it and Merlin laughed at his comment. "Okay well the top floor is for Arthur and I." She said.

"I figured that with the huge boar symbol on the door" Meliodas said, leaning against our room door. "Elizabeth you wanna cuddle in our new sheets?" He smirked and walked towards me, his hands out in front of him ready to grab my- "OW DIANE COME ON" He pouted.

"Would you knock it out. We have work to do." She scoffed and furrowed her brows. Her arms were crossed and she stood next to King. "No time for bed cuddles?" He asked defeated. "Nope. None." She replied.

"Well now that the rooms are settled why don't we all talk over a meal? As I stated earlier we have a lot to discuss." Merlin motioned for us to follow her down to the kitchen. We gathered around the island while Ban began to prepare lunch. Elaine was just coming out of the bathroom.

"Alright so I'm sure the Headmaster's have spoken to you guys about Arthur's Elite squad. I'm sure he made it seem like we had an army but really this is it. This will be kept a secret from everyone. We need our enemies to believe in imaginary numbers. It's the reason why Camelot hasn't been targeted by the Nova or Rebellion. King Bartra has prophesied of an upcoming Holy War between the citizens of the kingdoms and the Nova Rebellion. We are the last line of defense. After receiving this information Arthur and I decided to come to the Academy as overseers. After seeing all of your powers in action through the battle royale I am certain this isn't a coincidence." Merlin explained the situation to us with a serious tone and expression.

I looked around me and saw everyone in thought for a couple of moments. "I'm sure after what we've seen already  we can overcome this along with future threats." Arthur stated sounding more upbeat and confident.

"Of course we can we're the sins. Our friendship alone can conquer anything. We have the best allies too." Meliodas added and the mood lightened. "We can do it. Don't forget we have Escanor and Gowther already on the battlefield too." King mentioned.

"Yes and they are aware of the plan as well. In about two months they will be summoned here to join us. I estimate by that time we will be able to strategize and act. We have to work hard from here on out. Meliodas and Elizabeth a class of yours has been replaced to make room for our lessons. Don't be late. As for the rest of you, after school you are to report to Arthur for combat training. It's been a long time since we have seen a war so you all need to prepare and the best way is to be trained by a King who has already seen devastation caused by a holy war." She finished.