A Day In The Clouds.

Meliodas' POV:

This whole week was so damn busy. Elizabeth and I have been catching up in studies at our special place after training. There seemed to be no time in the world for fun. I'm glad we're finally taking a break before the ball comes and everything gets crazy again.

Today is finally Friday. I looked over at the clock to check the time 11:00am. I got myself up and showered, putting on a green sweater and grey jeans. I grabbed my white shoes and met up with the others downstairs.

"Goodmorning Meliodas." Elizabeth greeted while she sipped on tea. She wore a fitted pink cropped sweater and a nice high waisted skirt to match. Her curves looked absolutely delicious. She always left her long hair out. I think she knew I liked to play with it.

"Mornin Ellie~" I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. Diane and King walked in shortly.

(He had a white shirt on and she had black strappy sandles on)

"Yo King and Diane" I said as they walked in. "Hey Captain" both replied. "What time are we meeting at the tavern today?" Diane asked me after saying Goodmorning to Elizabeth. "I'm thinking 5. Today I want the sins to have some time off to do what the want. I'm taking Elizabeth cloud jumping." I explained excitedly. I slipped my hand under Ellie's skirt and gripped her plump booty.

"M-Meliodas!" She squeals as her face flushes a bright red. I chuckled "what I do?" I asked innocently.

"King do you think you could hem my dress before the ball?" She asked ignoring my question. I pouted and buried my face in her back.

This woman was my weakness. "Yeah sure. I don't mind we'll measure it out later and it'll be ready in like 2 days." King agreed while he made sandwiches. "I think king and I are probably gonna hit the beach for a little bit. Haven't had a date in forever" Diane giggled with Elizabeth. "That sounds fun! Ban and Elaine said they were gonna go shopping so we'll all be out of the house." Ellie beamed with excitement.

"Cap'n Elaine and I will most likely set up an outside grill at the tavern before you guys get there. Just a heads up." Ban walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. "We're gonna go hunting too~ Elaine wants to catch fresh meat and I couldn't refuse" he laughed as Elaine entered.

"Everyone slept in too right? Like I'm not the only one?" She stated staring at everyone already dressed. I laughed and stepped to Ellie's side. "We definitely did. There was no way I was waking up early. Merlin said the school gave us a pass since Arthur knows we've been busting ass. Once I heard that I turned off all alarms" I replied nonchalantly.