A Night At The Tavern.

"Elizabeth and I are engaged".

Everyone around them fell silent for a moment and then suddenly filled the air with congratulatory cheers. The girls crowded over Elizabeth to see the ring while the guys congratulated Meliodas.

After the hype died down everyone got comfortable again. "Are you gonna tell us when?" Zaneri asked Elizabeth with a warm genuine smile planted on her face.

"Today, We went cloud jumping and raced around for like an hour.. I told him whoever won gets a wish granted and he used it to propose high above the kingdom. Its was perfect for me." She spoke happily. The stresses of everyday life no longer getting to her.

All she could think about was how happy she felt to be with everyone. Especially Meliodas.
Our favorite demon was happy. He felt like he could do anything with her by his side. His feelings for her grew deep and had planted roots in his soul. He couldn't wait to tell his little brother all about it.

"Just wait until Gowther and Escanor hear about this. They've never even met Elizabeth!" Diane excitedly exclaimed to the group. "It's really almost like you came out of nowhere Elizabeth" King chuckled next to her.

"You're telling me" Zan laughed with the others. After more conversation and a drinking tournament later everyone danced.

Best on Earth by Russ boomed through Ban's large speaker.

Elizabeth's POV:

The music blared loudly and I stood to dance with my new fiance. A glass of wine in my free hand. He turned me so my back faced him and we swayed to the beat. He was a gifted dancer and loved to dance with me so it came naturally to us. No matter what song was playing we are able to adjust.

"I like the way she work~
Ayye~
she always puts me first~
Ayee~
And I know I been around but I swear you've got the best on earthhh~
Ye yeah ayee~"

Ban sang with Elaine while she shook her hips with him. King spun Diane around and she worked her hips talentedly in front of him.

Even Zaneri and Howzer danced to the song. The next song making us even more excited. We all did the tootsie slide together our phones out recorded the moment to post on our socials later.

"Don't you wanna dance with me?
I could dance like Michael jack- son~
I can give you the pas-sion~"
I sung to the song, My right hand extended towards the night sky and My left in Meliodas' as I moved my hips on him in circular motions. Everyone circled us and hyped us up a bit.

Meliodas was laughing and two stepped us, leading us backwards he spun me around and swayed my hips along with his.

Once the song ended we all cheered and laughed, another coming on after. We brought the speaker closer to the lake next to the tavern and decided to all go for a midnight swim.

Meliodas pulled me in with him and wrapped my legs around him. I was little drunk and the others were too.

"Thank you guys for inviting us here. I forgot how fun you all were" Zaneri giggled on Howzer's back. Selfish by PnB played in the background now. "You don't have to thank us, we had fun too!" Diane said to her which only made Zan smile bigger.