Feelings.

Elizabeth's POV:

I threw on a white dress with a maroon tie and white boots

I threw on a white dress with a maroon tie and white boots. It was time to hear what he needed to say. Since everyone on campus knew who I was I could fly over to our spot now.

Once I was outside I stretched out my wings and took off for our place. I miss him so much but I know I need to figure this out with him. I want him to love me. To only kiss me and to only touch me. Can he see that?

I landed down in the forest and continued on foot. In front of me I saw a screaming crying Zaneri running as fast as she could. I tried to stop her but she just kept going. I had a feeling Meliodas spoke to her.

When I got to the entrance of the lake I was greeted by candles lining my path to the open lake. It looked so magical. My heart started to beat faster the closer I got to the blanket on the floor that was surrounded by rose petals. A bottle of Vanya Wine was on ice. In front was a beautiful rose bouquet.

"You look so beautiful Elizabeth.. thank you for coming here after everything" I turned to see Meliodas standing with two glasses in one of his hands and a remote in the other. He pressed play and slow jazz began to play. He knew exactly what I loved. I smiled at him.

"Meliodas.. what's all of this? Its beautiful." I said in shock of what was going on around me. He smiled "My time away from you felt like I was choking. I couldn't breathe when I was around her. I couldn't speak my mind because a part of me felt like it was my fault I couldn't protect her. The nights I spent talking to her made me miss the evenings I spent here with you. I'm so sorry I left you behind. I broke my promise to you. I wasn't there for you and today I watched you lose control over how you felt. You made Zaneri your toy and if the headmaster didn't teleport her you wouldn't have stopped.. I saw it in your eyes. The flames of rage surrounded you. I never want you to ever feel like that again. Elizabeth you are mine and I will Always be yours."

I was crying. The tears just poured down and I had no control of it. He watched our fight. I made quick work of her and didn't want to stop. Something in me wanted her to kneel to me and the more I thought of her kissing him...

"I don't know why but when I looked at her all I could see was her lips touching yours. I wanted her to pay for touching what was mine. But then something happened and I told her some things I can never take back. It wasn't like me, this power doesn't feel like it's only mine." I confessed, he pulled me into a tight hug. Tossing the remote on the blanket and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You feel it too don't you? Our souls have been merging since we met. The closer we are the stronger our souls are. But when the connection weakens in us, we begin to lose control of ourselves." I held onto him tightly burying my face in his neck. "You are the most perfect Mate a man like me could ever dream of. I'm so fucking happy it's you." I blushed heavily as he pressed his lips against mine. Kissing me passionately.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt so different with him. His kisses down my neck sent sparks throughout my whole body. His hands on me makes me go crazy.

"I would love to have you right now, but let's enjoy the evening first." He said sweetly against my neck. The vibration of his voice giving me chills. I nodded. "Okay. Sounds good."

The music in the background really set the mood. He poured me a glass and we drank while eating a surf and turf meal prepared by Ban. Sirloin steak and Lobster with butter that was seasoned perfectly and garlic mashed potatoes with the perfect gravy. He had placed our meals on a portable table that came just above our knees.

"Tell me, why did you ignore me? You even stopped reporting to class." I asked sipping on the chilled wine glass.

"Mm.. I was doing my work online. Zaneri had asked the headmasters to have me study with her at the infirmary. She made a case and said I could help her stay caught up in school. I felt like it was the least I could do but she ended up taking my phone. Made me promise I would stay with her until she got out. That was when I realized she was just doing this to keep me away from you. I let her have her time with me but I should've been thinking about how you would feel about it all. When we could finally come back to school she kept telling me she wanted us to have a special night together and have sex for the first time. She said she wanted to begin our relationship again and me marking her as my mate would've been the way to start. But when she said that I thought of you and I knew I was in the wrong place. That's when she kissed me and when I saw you my body froze. I should've ran after you."

I watched him explain. His expression was genuine and he spoke calmly. He was trying to tell me everything as he experienced it. I would never find another man like him.

"I forgive you. I forgave you when I got here I just wanted to know. I have been so lonely without you. We spend a lot of time with each other and the sins. It wasn't the same without you. I felt defeated. I never want to feel that again." Meliodas stood up walking towards me and extending his hand. "Dance with me Elizabeth." He smiled sweetly and blushed lightly. I had a big smile on my face. I took his hand and he took the lead.

Under the moon and stars, in the center of all the candles we danced to the slow jazz playing from his speaker. I played with his hair and he lead our swaying without breaking eye contact. The smile on his face was contagious.

"Elizabeth.. would you become my Mate? I wouldn't want to commit myself to anyone else but you. As long as your heart beats and even after I want you to belong to me." His eyes were black and he had a mark above his eye. His wings had appeared.

"I only want you.. so yes. You can have me. All of me" He watched my lips as I spoke I saw him swallow and once I finished my sentence his lips were on mine. I kissed him immediately, returning the passion this time. He reached down my back and lifted me onto him by my thighs. He moved the table with his foot and laid me down gently on the blanket. His body was hovering over mine.

"This is what you want? If not stop me now before I can't control myself." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. My tongue playing with his. One of my hands slid down his body, removing his shirt as he unzipped my dress.

"I want all of you Meliodas." Was the last thing I said before he began to make love to me.

In his arms I felt like I could do anything.