19

Harper sits in the car outside of Jordan's house for twenty minutes before she feels even remotely ready go up to the door.

She finally walks up to his door, she raises her hand twice to knock and stops. This is such a bad idea, being here, alone. What other choice does she have though? He has to have a home visit.

She finally knocks, he answer the door quickly. He's wearing basketball shorts and no shirt. His baseball cap is turned backwards. God he looks good. He's sweaty and out of breath. "Hey Ms. Evans, is it time for our home visit already? Come in."

Harper looks around his place. Its clean and everything is very neat. She follows him into the living room and he motions for her to sit down. She sits and he sits next to her on the couch. Harper stands and moves over to a chair. He shakes his head.

They exchange professional pleasantries. "Would you like for me to show you around my place?"

"Yes, thank you. Do you live alone? Is there anyone else here?"

They walk down the hall, "Yes I live alone and no there's no one else here." They turn into a bedroom and Jordan says, "it's just you and I, we're all by ourselves."

She turns to face him, fear fills her face, her body becomes rigid. She moves past him to go back into the hallway. His hand grazes hers as she rushes past him. Electricity rushes up her arm. She ignores the feeling. He takes her around the rest of the house. When they get back into the living room she heads to the front door. As she opens the door, his hand reaches past her and shuts it. "Harper, wait, please." She keeps her back to him, but doesn't try to leave. Jordan leans forward, speaking quietly into her ear. "How have you been? Because I've been fucking terrible. I miss you so much Harps. Can you pretend for just five minutes that we're just us again? That there's not this thing between us?"

Harper can feel his breath on her ear, his voice is pleading. It hurts her heart to hear such desperation when he speaks to her. She turns to face him. Tears streak his handsome face. Her own tears fall freely from her eyes. Seeing him like this, breaks down all her walls, she wipes his tears off his face. "How do we pretend? This isn't something we can hide Jordan. It would be to hard to do. We'd get caught." Even as she says this her lips move closer to his. She wants to feel his lips again, just one more time. His breath on her lips is intoxicating. She's about to lose this battle, and she's okay with that. Right now she just doesn't care about the risk. "Oh fuck it" she says as she grabs him, "just kiss me." He pushes her back against the door and crushes her lips with his.

She feels life awaken inside of her, life she hadn't even realized was sleeping. God she's missed him. This is going to hurt even more when she has to say goodbye to him again. But she can't help herself, she's drawn to him. She loves him. She needs him.

He pulls back from her, taking her in. Harper's eyes are closed, she leans against the door, when his body moves away from hers, she sinks to the floor. Tears fall down her cheeks. Jordan kneels in front of her, "Harper, babe are you okay?" She won't look at him, she can't look into those big brown eyes. "Jordan, I love you. I'm tired of fighting it and I don't want to hide it. I've tried to move on, but I can't. I love you too much."

Jordan feels happy, to hear that she still loves him and that she doesn't want to fight it anymore. But he feels sad that she's crying about it. He knows this has been hard for her. Jordan lifts her into his arms and carries her into his bedroom. He sits her down and turns to go get her a drink of water and some tissue. "Jordan wait don't go please." He goes back over to her. "Will you just hold me for a little while?"

He sits on the bed next to her, they lay back against the pillows and she cuddles up under his arm against his side, her head on his chest. He loves how she just fits beside him. Her body just melds into his. He kisses the top of her head. "You know, Harps, we can make this work. I've only got a few years on parole. I could even move my address and report to another office. We can figure it out. I'll do anything I have to so I can keep you."

Harper lifts her head and moves up his body. She presses her lips to his. She sighs against his lips. He kisses her gently, slowly. Their hands explore one another. She looks into his eyes, "Make love to me Jordan?" They undress each other, one piece of clothing at a time, taking turns. When they're both finally naked he rolls her onto her back. He spreads her knees apart so he can fit between her gorgeous legs.

Jordan leans over her, places his hands on either side of her head. He kisses her more passionately this time. She can feel his erection pushing against her entrance. The anticipation of what's to come makes her almost giddy. He begins to slowly slide into her. A low moan escapes her lips, then she she whispers, "I've missed you so much." Jordan moves in and out of her at the rhythm she loves. He picks up his speed a little giving her more and more of him. He thrusts into her fast and hard. He feels his release building and he's about to lose himself in her. He moves his thumb over and around her clit. Her cries of pleasure are almost his undoing, but he holds back, waiting for her. As her legs start to tremble, he thrusts into her a few more times before her climax takes over her whole body. Her pussy clenches around his cock and throws him into his own release. A guttural growl rises from inside him. He collapses on top of her. Kissing her neck up to her ear, "I've missed you too."