9

Harper's first day at her new job is finally here. She's excited about it. She's been looking forward to it for so long. When she was in college and chose to get a Criminal Justice degree she hadn't really thought about how she'd use it. Her plan for her life when she was in college had been to be a wife and mother. It had been her and Michael's plan, to get married and for her to be a housewife and eventually a stay at home mom.

Those plans changed for her after her dad died. And even though her whole wedding had been planned, she found herself looking at jobs online in the Criminal Justice field. She stumbled across this job in Boston, Massachusetts to be a Parole Officer, it sparked an interest in her. She applied for the job, and a few days before her wedding she'd gotten a phone call with a job offer. She wanted to say yes right away. But she knew she had to at least talk to Michael before accepting it. She called them back the day after she walked, okay ran, out of her wedding, and accepted the job. She found an apartment online the next day and then she moved within a week. That was over a month ago. She had met Jordan her first night in Dorchester. They got together a week later.

Now she's starting her job as a Parole officer for the State of Massachusetts. She's beyond excited, but also a little nervous.

Harper is partnered up with a veteran Parole officer to shadow until she gets her own caseload, which will be next month. She'll be shadowing an officer named Joey McIntyre. He seems very nice. He shows her around the office, shows her where her office is and introduces her to all the other Parole officers. Harper thinks everyone seems really nice. Joey goes over office and Parole policy with her. He takes her out on a couple of home visits with him. Then takes her to visit one of his parolees who is currently in the county jail.

When they return to the office, Harper has some paperwork to fill out for HR. She goes into her office to fill it out. By the time she's done it's time to go home. For the next month she'll be in training, all day, every day. She's got a lot to learn in that one month. She texts Jordan to let him know they can't see each other tonight, and that she isn't sure when she'll have a minute free. But she promises that the first day she has free from her training is all his.

Jordan is disappointed but he understands, he realizes he hasn't even asked her about her new job. There's been so much other stuff to learn about her. More important stuff, a job isn't who you are, its what you do. She hasn't mentioned it either, maybe she doesn't want to talk about it yet. He sends her a text back telling her he'll miss her but that he understands. He tells her it'll make their reunion that much better when they do get to see each other again. Harper blushes when she reads that. She knows she'll have to make time for him, at least so they can have sex. She doesn't think she can go a whole month without it. He's addictive. Just thinking about it makes her want to call him over for a quickie tonight. She goes with her instincts sending him a short text.

Harper: You up for a little romp? I need some to hold me over until I can see you again.

Jordan: Always!!  Just say when and where.

Harper: My place, an hour!

Jordan: I'll see you there!!

Harper rushes home, she wants everything to be perfect when he gets there. She showers and blow drys her hair. She strategically places her most expensive perfume on her neck under each ear and between her breasts. She puts her sexiest lingerie on and pulls her silk robe over it, tying the belt into a bow. Now he has something to unwrap.

Jordan arrives with red roses for her. They smell amazing. Harper fills a vase with water and puts the roses in it. Looking over her shoulder at Jordan she smiles and says thank you as she carries the flowers into her bedroom. "I got you a gift too. You have to unwrap it though." Jordan looks around her room for a wrapped present but he doesn't see one. When his eyes come back to her, he follows her eyes down to the bow of her robe. "Is my gift under here?" he asks as he slowly unties the the belt of her robe. He opens one side of the robe and then the other, exposing the sexy black lingerie underneath it. He sucks in his breath and takes a step back for a better view on all of her.

The black bustier is tight around her ribs, pushing her breasts up, almost spilling them over the top. He slowly drags his eyes down her body, garter straps hang down touching the tops of her thighs, they're not attached to anything though. He thinks that's sexier than if she'd been wearing thigh high stockings. The tiny black panties match her bustier. Jordan reaches over and pushes her robe off her shoulders, causing it to fall off her arms onto the floor. "Turn around for me Harper." She does as he says, the panties are a thong, exposing her tight little ass. "Fuck, you are so sexy." He caresses her ass, giving it a little smack before pulling her against him. She feels his erection against her ass, sending heat straight to her core. Jordan bends her forward placing her hands on her bed before he runs his finger under her thong into her wetness. "Damn Harper, you're already so fucking wet." She moans as he slides his finger into her.

"Jordan, we don't have a lot of time. Remember I invited you over for a quickie." She barely gets the sentence out before he has her thong down around her ankles. He has her lift each foot as he removes the sexy garment altogether. "Spread your legs for me Harper." She does as she's told. "More." She spreads them more. His hands move up the back of her thighs until they reach her ass. She suddenly feels his tongue slips into her pussy from behind. She jumps and almost squeals. She wasn't expecting him to do this. He laughs as he stands up behind her, grabbing her by the hips. "Sorry babe, but I had to taste you before I have my way with you."

Harper hears him lower his zipper and then his jeans hit the floor. He grips her by the hips again, she feels him position his rock hard cock at her entrance.  Harper turns her head to look at Jordan, he gives her a devious grin, then he slams into her. "I'm going to fuck you hard tonight, I'm going to make sure I'm all you think about while we're unable to see each other." He's a man of his word, he fucks her into exhaustion. Her legs tremble as he makes her come for the third time. He has to hold onto her to keep her from falling onto the bed. He's not done with her yet, he wants to look into those beautiful eyes of hers when he comes. He pulls out of her, making her whimper at the loss of him. He turns her to face him before laying her gently on the bed. He hovers over her, kissing her lips softly. Settling between her still shaking legs, he pushes back inside of her. He closes his eyes and bows his head to her neck, "God baby, you feel so fucking amazing." He begins moving in and out of her, he's so turned on and he can't get enough of her. He needs to come, but he doesn't want this to end. "Fuck Harper I love how good you feel around my cock." She moans, saying his name into his ear. He picks up speed, fucking her harder and faster. She feels herself building up for yet another orgasm, "oh God Jordan you're going to make me come again." Her words rush down into his tightening balls. Harper cries out his name as the ecstasy of a fourth orgasm racks her body. Her pussy squeezes his cock, pulsing around him over and over. Pushing him right over the edge, sending him straight into a very intense orgasm of his own. "Oh God Harper, I fucking love you."