Part 4: Explosion

You woke up late that day with Herobrine's deep, soulless eyes staring worriedly over you. You screamed. Herobrine jumped away from you and you could clearly see the relief in his face.

"(y.n)! You worried me! Why didn't you wake up at the crack of dawn?!" Herobrine practically yelled at you.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at him with an angered disbelief because he woke you up.

"You expect me to stay up till midnight and wake up six hours later?!" you screeched, "I need a decent amount of sleep or my body will shut down completely!" (Wow. You pay attention in biology.)

Herobrine looked at you, confused. "I never need sleep." he casually said.

You huffed, "Of course you don't..."

You trudged off to the dining room and sat down. Herobrine followed after you. He snapped his fingers and food appeared on the table. You hungrily grabbed an egg and cracked it open. It spilled all over your plate and you stabbed and stirred the runny mess.

"What're you doing?" Herobrine asked.

"Makin' scrambled eggs." you replied, still stabbing at the eggs.

Herobrine looked at you, very confused, but shrugged it off. He continueed dreamily staring at you as you ate. You thought while you stabbed at your eggs. If Herobrine was supposed to be a human-like AI, wouldn't he need to eat and sleep? You pondered this for a while, but then thought nothing of it when your eggs turned nice and solid... Somehow...

"Bah! Minecraft logic!" you randomly said as you smiled.

Herobrine rolled his eyes, or you thought. They were so white and blank, you couldn't tell. You smiled widely, with little bits of eggs between your teeth. Herobrine chuckled. You finished your eggs and brushed your teeth. After you went back to Herobrine, who was now standing up, you asked him if you could go mining.

"Fine, but don't complain if you're tired." Herobrine said.

"I won't get tired!" you protested, "I can do just fine!"

Herobrine picked you up and walked you to a purple portal. "Here we are." he said.

Herobrine shoved you through the portal. You appeared in the outside world. Herobrine followed you through the portal.

"Where're the caves?" you asked.

"Follow me." Herobrine said.

You followed Herobrine to a hole in a mountain. You both walked inside and Herobrine handed you an iron pickaxe and a sword.

"Go get whatever you'd like. Careful of Creepers." he instructed.

Yup ran off, the sword in a hilt attached to your side, and your new pick hanging over your shoulder as you bolted for a piece of iron. You smashed the sharp end of the pick into the blocky substance. As you were mining, you heard a faint hiss and you swiveled around, grabbing your sword and getting in a readied position to swing. The hissing continued, still as faint as it was a second ago, you looked down and saw a baby Creeper trying to scare you off. You looked at it, the poor thing seemed to be terrified. You picked it up and it hissed more, it must have been a dud Creeper, you guessed no other Creepers wanted to take care of it.

"Don't worry little guy," you assured, "I won't hurt you. I could keep you warm. A cave isn't the place for a little Creeper like you."

You patted its head, it stopped hissing and started to glow in your affection. You ran to Herobrine to show him.

"Herobrine! Herobrine!" you called, holding the Creeper tight to your chest, "Look at what I found!"

Herobrine came from around the corner, drenched in blood. You stared oddly at him, but quickly regained your train of thought.

"I found this little Creeper!" you happily said as you thrusted it in his face.

Herobrine jumped back. "Ugh! Get that thing away!" he screeched.

You gave him a sad look, "What's wrong with a little dud Creeper?"

"It's not that! Creepers and ghasts are the only things that don't obey me, and Creepers are disgusting!" he screamed the last part at the Creeper, making it hiss.

"I don't care what you think! I'm keeping it!" you yelled.

Herobrine huffed angrily and lunged at you, his hands lighting ablaze. You quickly dodged and ran off deeper in the cave, in the opposite direction Herobrine appeared from. You were still clutching the terrified tiny Creeper close to your chest as if it were a football that would win you a touchdown.

"Don't worry, little buddy, you're safe with me." you confirmed to the little Creeper.