Part 17: He's Found a Heart and Lost a Life

~Your POV~

You lowered you fist and sighed.

"Fine, but if you ever do that shit again, I'll beat the living shit out of you!" you said.

Herobrine agreed. He looked behind you and growled. You looked behind yourself too, to find a fully armored Steve. He had an enchanted diamond sword in his hand that was glowing fiercely.

"Herobrine, you and I both know neither of us will give up (y.n) peacefully. Why don't we battle it out?" Steve said, clenching his sword tighter.

A sword appeared in Herobrine's hand.

"Fine by me." he said, smirking.

You blushed, both angered by not having the freedom of choice and the fact that both Herobrine and Steve love you enough to kill one another. You sat down, away from the soon-to-be battle. You sighed and suddenly you heard a clash of gems against gems.

The battle had unfolded. Herobrine launched at Steve, his sword raised. Steve had just barely raised his sword to block Herobrine's attack. Herobrine started to furiously swing at Steve while Steve blocked every attack.

Steve had definitely gotten better at his swordsmanship. He was blocking all of the attacks Herobrine threw at him.

Soon, though, Herobrine had made a cut in Steve's left arm and it was bleeding heavily. Steve started to stab at Herobrine. Herobrine quickly dodged the attacks.

You wanted to stop them both desperately, but Herobrine and Steve were both so blinded by fury and jealousy that neither of them would notice you. You thought that you could have died right then and there and Herobrine and Steve would still be fighting.

It was swing here, block there, blood everywhere. Until suddenly, someone screamed in agony. It had to be Steve... Herobrine couldn't die... Or... Was he bluffing when he told you he couldn't die? You looked up and saw one of the two brothers lying in a pool of blood. You looked up to the only standing one. Ocean blue eyes. Ocean blue eyes... Ocean blue eyes!

"My God!" you exclaimed.

"I can't believe I did it... I finally did it.... He's dead! He's dead!" Steve also exclaimed, but more excited than surprised, "C'mon (y.n)! He's dead! Neither of us will be tortured anymore!"