Part 12: Everything's Normal That Isn't Normal

Author's Note: When I write in italics, you are either dreaming or remembering something. Or thinking. Right now, you're dreaming.

"Ugh... My eyes... They hurt..." you said as you rubbed your head.

You looked around. All you could see was a thick mist in an otherwise blank world. You started to walk.

"Where am I?" you asked yourself.

"In your dream land." came a voice.

"Wh-who's that? Where are you?"

"I am Wildpath. I'm your guide in this place." (yes. I am in here now. :3)

"How is this my dream land? It's really blank. And I've never really been extremely concious in a dream..."

"Ah, about that, remember when Herobrine told you that the Mark was 'working'? Well, it is. The Mark has completely pushed your conscience, A.K.A, you in this dream, out. Now your body is really just a small bit of you and a large bit of who Herobrine wants. You were too independent for his liking, so he took away your independence."

"How do you know that?"

"I am your emotions. I am kind of the cause for your quick changes in mood."

"Really? Well, then can you come out and show me yourself?"

"Okay."

A human-like cat came out of the mist. She was covered completely in black fur other than her hands, feet, and tip of her tail, ears, and hair. What was her most distinguishing feature though, was a white, glowing eye that coincided with her purple eye.

"What happened to your eye?" you asked.

"Over half of me has been erased by Herobrine. All I am now is a small bit of happiness and kindness that will easily snap and turn into anger and hate." she replied.

"What about that love I had?"

"It's been forced out of me. I can't change the emotion of love to hate, not even to happy. The love stays visible to Herobrine."

"Will you and I ever get back to normal?"

"Oh sure, either as soon as the body dies and we're set free to the heavens, or you actually find love in Herobrine and bring back the emotions yourself."

"Oh..."

The mist started to fade.

"Oh, you're waking up. Goodbye. I'll see you tonight." Wildpath said.

You woke up.

"What in the world...?" you asked yourself.

Herobrine came into your room. He blushed wildly. You looked down at yourself and found you in just your bra and underwear. You quickly became angry and disappeared under your blanket.

"I-I'm sorry..." Herobrine apologised, "I didn't know..."

You huffed.

"Go away" you told him.

Herobrine left and you rushed to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror. Both your eyes were now completely white and glowing. You weren't scared, and you weren't upset. You just looked. A voice in your head was screaming.

THIS ISN'T NORMAL! it screamed.

"Shut up! It is! They've always been this way!" you retorted.