Part 13: Mindless and Full of Love

Herobrine knocked in the door.

"You dressed yet?" he asked.

"Yeah." you said blankly.

"Okay." he replied.

Herobrine walked in. You just blankly stared, as if you were waiting for orders. Herobrine grabbed your hand and took you to breakfast. On pure instinct, you cracked open an egg and started stabbing at it. Herobrine laughed as if he was satisfied with something.

You just put eggs in your mouth.

"So... You feeling ok?" Herobrine asked nervously.

"Yeah." you replied.

"Your eyes, do they hurt?"

"No. Why? They look like they always have."

"Oh, just wondering. Would you like to visit the Overworld?"

"Only if you want to. I'm happy here."

Herobrine smiled even wider.

"Well, why don't we go? We can have some fun." Herobrine said, still smiling.

You agreed, but rather reluctantly, much to Herobrine's delight. He picked you up, bridal style, and carried you through the portal. Herobrine set you down on the soft grass and you stood up.

"Follow me." Herobrine instructed.

You did as he told without a single word. You soon found yourselves at the mouth of a cave. Herobrine turned straight away from it and so did you. You saw a small, wooden house. Herobrine knocked on the door and a very weary and terrified looking man came out. He wore the same clothes and looked exactly the same as Herobrine other than magnificent, blue eyes.

Wait... Those eyes... Like the zombie... Who was this man? You wondered.

The man saw you and brightened up almost immediately.

"What do you want, Herobrine? And what did you do to (y.n)?!" he asked.

How did he know your name?

"Oh, I didn't do anything. Although, I may have helped with the eyes." Herobrine smirked.

Herobrine suddenly grabbed your waist and pulled you in to a kiss. You blushed and kissed back, not even caring about the horrible, hurt look on the other man's face. Herobrine let you go and smiled at the man.

"Steve, she is mine now. I had her before, and I have her again." Herobrine said.

Herobrine left with you to the portal. You had a sudden urge to tell Herobrine something before you were out of earshot of Steve.

"Herobrine... I love you..." you said.