Part 7: Don't Worry. It's... Only a Bruise

Herobrine sadly sighed as you kept chucking things. As he left, you ran out of things to break so you crawled under your bed. You huffed and puffed angrily.

"Son of a bitch better be happy..."

~Herobrine's POV~

Herobrine trudged off to the huge entrance room and sat on a large chair.

"Why didn't I see this coming?!" he screeched, "(y.n) can't hate me forever! Can she...?"

Herobrine thought heavily for an hour. He finally came to a conclusion.

"No, she can't. She'll get over it. Steve will respawn, but if I tell her that, she'd run off!" Herobrine continued on.

~Your POV~

About three hours passed and Herobrine walked to your room. He knocked on your door and told you dinner was done. You just grunted in reply. Herobrine, still getting the full blow of your wrath, slowly opened your door. You snarled and he quickly scooted in a plate of food. Pssh. Fearless my ass. You thought as Herobrine hurried off.

You finished up the food and then quickly fell asleep.

***

Early in the morning, you woke up to something extremely warm holding you. In a soft, yet firm embrace. You turned your head and saw Herobrine's closed eyes and you blushed. Not only was he adorable as he slept, but you realised he was spooning you. He opened one eye as if he sensed the heat in your face. Please don't! Please don't! you silently pleaded, forgetting that Herobrine could read minds.

"How about 'please yes'?" Herobrine said, smirking.

Herobrine pulled your body closer to his. You turned even redder. He nibbled on your neck a bit, his sharp teeth stinging a bit.

"No!" you screamed.

You pushed him off you, but ultimately, he dragged you down with you. You continued struggling against his grip, but Herobrine wouldn't let you go. It was pointless. Herobrine wouldn't losen his grip and you were losing energy. You continued struggling anyway until you were so out of energy you just went limp and helpless.

Herobrine then kissed you. You couldn't do a thing. He continued, you thanked the Lord he didn't take it any farther than long, breathless kisses. Although, you hated the fact that you had no control and no power. Herobrine continued this kissing for a few minutes and then he got off of you and left.

You felt a sudden, sharp pain in your neck where Herobrine nibbled on you. You left to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Your neck had a purple bruise on it, but something was much more different than just another bruise. There was a small "H" in the middle.

"What. The. FUCK?!" you screamed.

You heard clattering by your door and you looked toward the sound. There was a zombie standing at your door and had just dropped a small plate of eggs. From what you could see, it was blushing madly. You didn't understand why it was blushing until you turned back around to the mirror. Herobrine must have taken off your shirt and pants, leaving you in just your bra and underwear.

The zombie ran off and your face turned to a glowing, bright red.

"FUCK YOU HEROBRINE!" you screamed.