Part 6: The Battle

"Y-you sure?" you asked.

"Yes, (y.n)," Steve said.

The next day, you and Steve went mining for diamonds. The baby Creepers went along with you. Since you ran away from Herobrine, there was a huge amount of mobs than normal, even for Steve. Steve, oddly enough, wasn't the best swordsman in the world, but you were having fun slicing and dicing all of the zombies and skeletons. Steve killed the spiders. They were too big for your liking.

You both finished mining. Although, there was a surprise at the end of the long tunnel. Herobrine's white eyes met your (eye color) ones. Steve cursed and grabbed his sword. Your Creeper hissed. You backed up, terrified.

"You miss me?" Herobrine asked.

You gasped. You also grabbed your sword.

"Wow. I thought you both knew I couldn't die." Herobrine said in a "wow, you're an idiot" tone.

You huffed. "I am NOT an idiot!"

"Well, if you're not, then come with me and leave your boyfriend. If not, I'll kill him." Herobrine said, not giving you much of a choice.

"LAY A FINGER ON STEVE, AND I WILL BITCH SLAP YEH TO THE BOTTOM OF HELL! AND, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" you screeched.

"Hard way then," Herobrine said.

Herobrine launched at Steve, who had jumped in front of you to protect you. A battle had unfolded. It was constant bleeding and screaming. The two swords, diamond and iron, smashed against eachother until one slipped, a blue glint stabbed into Steve's chest. The happy light in Steve's eyes quickly faded as he bled to death, his breathing quick and shallow.

Herobrine laughed triumphantly and snatched you up. He threw you through the portal and you fell to the floor in his mansion.

"You, (y.n) will stay here, and you will not leave. If I ever, catch you trying to leave, there will be dire consequences." Herobrine glared at you with those same soulless, angered eyes he gave Steve.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FUCKING KILL STEVE?!?! YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH!" you screamed at Herobrine as you ran off to your new, permanent room.

Herobrine followed after you. "If you didn't run off and live with... With... Him. I wouldn't have to fucking kill him!" he screamed back.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE, WELL GOOD LUCK FOR YOU! 'CAUSE I'M NEVER COMING OUT OF THIS ROOM!" you screeched as you threw what ever you could across the room.