Chapter 1

Jax's POV
Today, me, Em, Andi, Daniel, Diego, and Maddie are moving to England due to a scholarship given to us. Before leaving, I told Em, "Let's wear matching leather jackets." while giving her my other jacket incredibly similar to the one I'm wearing. She laughed a little and put it on. "We're going. Won't want to keep England waiting." her dad yelled. Maddie, Diego, Andi, and Daniel were in the living room waiting.

*after the long car ride*
*after the long airplane ride*
*after the long car ride*

Emma's POV
Here we are at the House of Anubis. My uncle Harris dropped us all off here so I guess we're looking at the right house. As we looked around a little more, someone appears to be drifting off, leaving the house. Well, I assumed that because people were waving at him. "Bye Mick, Bye Amber!" I heard the tall blondie say. As everyone went in, so did we.

"Hello, I am Trudy, the housemother here. Welcome to the House of Anubis, nice to see you. Two boys of you have to stay with Fabian, then the other three upstairs; one with Patricia and Joy, two with Nina." the housemother said, "Fabian, Nina, why don't you show these people to their rooms?".

Andi's POV
"Jax, Daniel, you two stay with Fabian, Me and Emma stay with Nina, Maddie stays with Patricia, and Diego stays with Alfie. Did I get the names right? I think I did. Good enough?" I said before anyone could say anything else. We all nodded. I saw Daniel roll his eyes on me probably because I made him stay with Jax. Those people really hate each other. People in the living beside the entrance hall seemed like they were talking about us though.

Patricia's POV
When Mick left, we (me, Joy, Eddie, Nina, Fabian, Alfie, Jerome, Willow, and Mara) all headed to the living room. I saw six newbies come along. More newbies, more annoying people. "Ugh, newbies." I murmured. Joy seemed to hear me. "Oh come on Patricia, be nice to newbies for once." she said. I just rolled my eyes. "It doesn't seem like their from here. I think they're Americans." Alfie said, looking at Nina and Eddie. "What? Don't look at us, we don't know them." Nina and Eddie said in unison."The guy in a black jacket looks like he's Australian... or British." Joy commented. "Fabian, Nina, why don't you show these people to their rooms?" Trudy told them. "Oh no, one of them will stay in our room." I said.

Emma's POV
Nina led us to our room. It turned out she'll be me and Andi's roommate. "Where you guys from?" she asked. "Miami." me and Andi said in unison. "Oh, cool. Are you guys from Iridium High? My cousin used to go there." she said. We nodded. "Just ask me if you have any questions about anything here." she said.

"Yeah, about that. Why did one of your friends give us a death glare a few minutes ago and what is that hanging up the ceiling?" Andi asked. "Oh, you must be talking about Patricia. For some reason, she always dislikes newcomers who come here. I was 2nd most recent newcomer, 1st is Eddie. After a few conversations, we finally got along. So did he. Just don't mess with her and you'll be fine." she guided. "What about that brown old-looking paper hanging up the ceiling?" I asked. "What the-. Amber must've left that or that must be one of Alfie's pranks; he's the prankster here. Whatever you do, don't touch it." she said.

Jax's POV
Fabian led me to my room. Emma's room is way upstairs while I'm down here, wow. "Yeah, you can leave you stuff here." he said, pointing towards the cabinet near my bed. "Where you from?" he asked. "Sydney. A year ago, I moved to Miami." I replied. "My former roommate, Mick, moved to Australia a few hours ago." he said. "Since you're gonna be my roommate, you need to learn one thing from me, bro; Don't mess with my stuff here. So as Eddie's." he said. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind." I said.

Patricia's POV
When I got to my room, the blonde newbie was there. "Oh, hey." she said. I ignored her. After a few moments of watching her unpack, I finally asked, "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" because of the countless shoes she unpacked. "I don't know, I don't count them." she replied. "I'm Patricia." I said. "I'm Maddie." she said. Damn, that girl's got sass.

~~~~~~~~~
Cover Copyright © 2SecretReaders 2014-2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder.