CHAPTER 3

(20 hours later)

it was about 8 pm when she got an order to take 17 boxes of pizza to a specific location,

she didn't  really deliver food but because the person who usually does it is ill she was told to do it.the manager of mcdonalds gave her the keys to one of the motorbikes and gave her the directions.soojin zipped up her jacket and put the pizza  on the bike and  set off.

the location was very far from the town and was in the middle of the woods.it was getting really dark outside so soojin put on her headlights listening to music on her airpods.as she pulled up near the house she could hear blasting music.she took her airpods off and was amazed of how big the house was.there were lots of supercars and sports cars parked outside of the house and there where people dancing outside of the house and there were lots of neon lights flashing through the window and you could just about make out people dancing through the window,there was also a huge swimming pool with people gathered around there drinking from red cups.they were all dressed in blacks,greys,purples,blues,reds and whites.

"it looks like there a party going on here,but wow it looks so cool and fun,and look at all the lambos

"it looks like there a party going on here,but wow it looks so cool and fun,and look at all the lambos."she said with surprise and pushed through the people ringing and knocking on the door bell.

she stood there for a good 12 minutes until someone answered.

"who is it and what do you want"said a man peeping through the door.

"you ordered 17 boxes of pizza"said soojin confused.

"oh yeah"he said and opened the door fully.

he was tall and muscular  and had clear white skin and high cheek bones.he also had plumpy pink lips and beautiful eyes. soo jin looked at him mezmorized looking into his eyes.

"sorry about that im seong hwa ,"he said smiling.

"omg his smile is so adorable and he has a dimple when he smiles"said soo jin in her head.

seong hwa was a vampire but he was one of those vampires who didn't like the daylight and believed that he was allergic to the sun,all the vampires here don't like sunlight.

as he spoke to soojin he noticed that she didn't have a scent of a human and was convinced that she wasn't mortal and  with curiosity he grabbed her hand to see if he could feed of ,of her and from that determine if she was human or not,

"what are you doing?"she questioned trying to get his hand of her.

"you're a vampire aren't you!"he said convinced.

"what...what are you talking about"soojin said giving a awkward laugh.

"don't play dumb with me girl"he said smirking.

"but how the ........."she said confused beginning to sweat.

"i'm not stupid you know i can tell from your scent besides i couldn't get food from you"he said laughing.

"come inside whilst i get the money,it's getting cold"he said leaving her there.

soojin walked in only to find a hundred more people dancing and as she was waiting all of a sudden one of the vampires pushed her into the wall looking into her eyes.

soojin froze in her spot and realised this vampire is the very man who inspired her to do music, who goes by the name jungkook.

jungkook had no idea she was a vampire and moved his face towards her neck getting ready to suck her blood.

"yo jungkook  stop , SHE'S A VAMPIRE!"screamed seong running towards them with money.

jung kook let go of her and released her.

"hey dumby why didn't you tell me your a vampire "said jungkook with frustration.

soojin was a  bit of a diva and answered back.

"well excuse me but your the one who pushed me into the wall!"

jung kook grinned and this comment and teleported back to the table with cups of blood.

"sorry about that,he's a bit arrogant"said  seong smiling and passed her the money.

"its fine , you always get a dipshit head in life"she said laughing.

"you know what you should come to our next party next week saturday 8pm"seong insisted whilst leading her out .

"i......i....you know what sure i will come"soojin said smiling at him and drove of on her motorbike.

jungkook teleported back to seong hwa and put his arm on his shoulder and asked,

"i have never seen that girl before , she's very different to others!"

"i know , i talled her to come to the party on saturday and maybe you can ask her then huh,ok"said seong teleporting back into the house.

jungkook smiled and teleported to the pool.