CHAPTER 6

as soojin entered the party everyone began to stare at her which made her feel very uncomfortable.seonghwa noticed this and decided to take her near a less crowded area. soojin felt a little bit claustrophobic being squashed by everyone else.

"thank's how did you notice i wasn't comfortable there"asked soojin sitting down on a chair.

"i just can , anyway i need to go do something so enjoy the party"said seonghwa walking off leaving her there.

soojin sat there for some time becoming bored. so she walked out onto the balcony which didn't have many people there.

as she looked at the beautiful forest in front of her someone grabbed her shoulder turning her around.

it was a tall man with scruffy black hair and a red suit.

"what's your problem let go"said soojin pulling his hand of shoulder .

"SHUT UP!"screamed the man as she pushed his hand away.

he began to come closer towards her with a big smirk on his face.

soojin was scared and began to walk backwards until her back hit the wall.

the man smacked his hands into the wall coming closer,

soojin closed her eyes scared of what was about to happen.

"open your eyes beauty!"said the drunk man laughing.

"I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES!"screamed the man punching his hand into the wall.

soojin screamed in fear terrified until she heard a glass bottle smashing .

when she opened her eyes she saw jungkook there with a piece of glass in his hand after smacking the guy in the head with it.

he then dropped the glass in his hand which made a cut in his hand.

he grabbed soojins arm helping her up.

"are you ok ,your not hurt are you!"said jungkook holding her shoulder's worried for her.

soojin didn't reply and just looked at him shocked and then grabbed his hand which was bleeding.

she ripped a piece of cloth from her skirt and wrapped it around his hand making sure it wasn't bleeding through it,

she then got  her sleeve and wiped the blood of his mouth ,

"are you okay now"she asked looking at him in his eyes.

jungkook was confused and for some reason felt really nervous as she helped him.

"i..i'm g..good"he said stuttering staring at her .