CHAPTER 24

(another 1 shot of soojin's backstory about what happened to her and her parents)

soojin waved goodbye to her parents as they set off to go on a honey moon  together,

don't worry they did not leave soojin on her own ....they left her with there grand parents.

little did she know that her parents were just using that  as a disguise  in a way so that soojin 

would not find out that her parent's were working for a secret agency protecting a family from 

this criminal who wanted to harm them for  some reason.

believe it or not but they were jungkook's parent's private agent's and they were there the 

night when jungkook's mother was murdered.

the last thing soojin saw and spent time with her parents was there precious smiles and a kiss goodbye.

the night when the Assassination had happened soojin's mother and father  were guarding the doorway.

but unfortunately they were killed by whoever murdered jungkook's mother.

when police and ambulance arrived at the scene they found 3 dead body's of 2 females and 1 male.

the ambulance had called soojin's grandparent's giving them the horrible news that soojin's parent's were dead!

obviously this was a shock and was hard for them finding out this news and they knew they 

couldn't tell little soojin the truth so they talled soojin that her parent's were in a car crash.

obviously soojin was very heart broken to loose both parents and had depression for 2 years before getting over it.

also a few years after this incident soojin's grandparents passed away of old age leaving soojin all alone in this big world.

a little while after soojin bought a flat and started working to earn money.

(i hope you enjoyed the little one shot of soojin's back story and sorry that it was really short)