CHAPTER 16

it had been 2 days since soojin was sent the messages and jungkook had fully recovered being

 able to go back to normal and the first thing he wanted to do was to see soojin and find out 

why she had been blanking him for so long,

so he decided to buy a bunch of roses and round

 about 7pm he went to his lambo and began to go to soojins location baring in mind he had her

 location from the time when he was dropping her off earlier on in the story.

when he reached the place he looked into his phone and walked to soojins flat using the location app as his guideline.

"i guess this is the room"he said whilst clearing his throat knocking on the door.

at the time soojin was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling depressed until she heard a knock on the door,

when she went to open the door she was shocked and surprised to see jungkook standing there with a bunch of roses in his hand.

"what are you doing here i'm sure you have better things to do with jennie , you even said it yourself"said soojin shutting the door

but before she could shut it anymore jungkook stopped her by placing his foot next to the door.

"wait what did you say..."he said opening the door fully.

"you said yourself jennie was perfect and i was just for fun"said soojin with a tear falling down her cheek.

even thinking about it got her upset.

"no your wrong i did not do that....why would i"said jungkook shutting the door behind him placing the roses on the table.

"look you even said it"said soojin showing him the text message whilst walking backwards as jungkook walked towards her.

jungkook gave a tiny smirk and continued walking towards her.

soojin continued walking back until her back hit the wall.

jungkook took the phone of her throwing it onto the bed next to them.

he then put both his hands on the wall trapping soojin there.

"what are you....."said soojin before being stopped from saying anything else.

jungkook kissed her and soojin stood there in shock but for some reason she kissed him back

 even though he hurt her feelings so much.

soon after jungkook let her go and looked into her eyes which were filled with tears.

as soon as a tear fell down her cheek jungkook wiped it away and asked her to show him the messages.

with anger he tightened his fist knowing exactly who did this,

he then explained to her the situation with his ex girlfriend jennie and gave soojin a hug 

knowing the pain she felt in her heart when receiving this message.

"jungkook i'm sorry.....for everything ....blaming you for something you didn't do.."said soojin not giving eye contact.

jungkook gave a goofy smile with his bunny teeth sticking out and talled her she didn't need to be sorry.

(4 minutes later)

after looking out the window leaning on each others shoulder jungkook looked at soojin finding her to be sleeping.

he smiled and slowly lied her down into bed placing her blankets on top of her.

he then cleaned up her flat and came across song lyrics that he had never heard of before,

he liked it alot and decided to sneakily put it in his pocket,

he then smiled and placed the roses into a pot.

"soojin you have been looking after me so know its my turn to look after you"he said and left the flat going home.

(next morning)

soojin woke up stretching her arms wide,she then got up out of bed and noticed that her flat was all clean,

she smiled knowing exactly who did this,

"that's so cute of him"she said in her head whilst brushing her hair.

"oooo new notification"said soojin whilst watching youtube.

it was a new song of jungkook's,excited she grabbed a packet of popcorn and put on the video,

"these lyrics sound so familiar......these sound like my lyrics"she said shocked.

she then ran to where all her lyrics where and found that  the song  was missing,

she became 15 shades of red when she realized jungkook took it,

she wrote that song about jungkook,kind of like a love letter,

"jungkook you cheeky.....uhhhh"she said getting kind of chuffed.

"you did make it sound better that it was originally going to sound"she said listening to all the harmony's smiling her head off.