CHAPTER 14

5 hours after soojin had left jungkook had been in bed being spoon fed soup by jennie who was

 trying to win his heart even though she knew e had no feelings for her.

jungkook was to weak to stop her and just lay there not even giving jennie eye contact.

"jungkook look at me.......babe"said jennie grabbing his hand holding it tightly.

jungkook looked at her with disgust and pulled his hand away from jennie when he heard a bag slamming on the kitchen table.

when he looked to see who it was he saw soojin with anger and sadness in her face getting ready to storm out.

(i recommend you listen to this whilst reading the next part of the story)

jungkook pulled himself of the bed  using all his strength and  he dragged his feet walking towards soojin grabbing her arm.

soojin turned around shocked to see jungkook there holding her arm.

"jungkook......"she said flattered.

"jungkook are you ok..."she said all of a sudden worried as jungkook began to get a high temperature.

soojin grabbed him as he almost fell over and sat him down on the nearest stool.

opening the box of ice lollies placing one in his mouth to cool down his temperature.

she then got the ice cubes she bought from the convenience store on the way placing them in a towel and holding it to his head.

jungkook looked into soojin's eyes giving a cute little goofy smile whilst holding her hand.

jennie stood there surprised and enveyed jungkooks affection for soojin,

soojin smiled back at him with relief that he was ok and that he still loved her,

"i....i'm so glad to see you.......you are like my pain killer........and my everything."said jungkook feeling affection towards soojin.

glad to hear what he said soojin pecked a kiss on his cheek becoming 5 shades of red.

jungkook became shocked and nervous as she kissed his cheek for a second time.

(4 minutes later)

soojin helped jungkook up and took him back to bed tucking him in making sure that he was comfortable.

"poor kookie , i wonder how he got so ill"said jennie walking out from the shadows  towards soojin .

"who are you?"said soojin confused.

"i'm kookie's, and you must be the girl who made kookie ill ,

 am i right, think about it if you hadn't broke his little heart he would have never hurt himself 

and fallen this ill."said jennie chuckling circling around soojin.

"you're wrong......i"said soojin finding it hard to speak.

"exactly......the truth is it was you're fault .

if you really care for kookie then leave him alone ,

its the only way he will be safe."said jennie convincing her.

".....i guess you're right..."said soojin looking at jungkook with tears forming.

"you did the right thing soojin....you did the right thing.."said jennie grinning as soojin left the mansion.

soojin walked to the bus station looking back at the house one more time before leaving there forever.

"goodbye.....jungkook.....seonghwa"said soojin keeping in the tears before entering the bus.

(is this the end....)