CHAPTER 13

whilst soojin was busy eating feeling depressed she heard her phone ringing ,

when she checked who it was it just said unknown number,

so she cut the call but the unknown number rung again so soojin picked up the call.

"hello...who is ringing"she said sniffing her nose whilst wiping her tears.

"SOOJIN.....ITS ME SEONGHWA.....ITS ABOUT JUNGKOOK!"screamed seonghwa into the phone.

"no sorry cant help you"said soojin about to cut the call.

"WAIT SOOJIN LISTEN TO ME JUNGKOOK'S GOT BLOOD ALL OVER HIM..........AND HE WONT 

WAKE UP...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SOOJIN...PLEASE COME NOW!"said seonghwa panicking.

hearing this soojin dropped the phone in shock and surprised of what she just got talled.

"jungkook..."she said running to grab her keys and as fast as she could she  ran out of her flat 

to a taxi telling them to drive as fast as she could.

when she arrived outside of the woods she ran as fast as she possibly could and managed to reach the house.

"soojin come in here quickly.."said seonghwa leaning jungkook's head on his leg.

soojin screamed in shock seeing glass everywhere and seeing jungkook lying there still , 

eye's closed with blood all over his hands,

"soojin....help him please."seonghwa said begging her.

soojin ran to the kitchen sobbing grabbing  bandages  and tissue then grabbed a needle and 

thread making the needle hot.

she also grabbed a damp towel and headed back to the bathroom.

"p...p..put this on his head"she stuttered passing seonghwa the damp towel.

she then grabbed the tissues and applied direct pressure onto the area where the blood was

 coming from making the blood stop.

she then took of the tissue and looked and jungkook with tears flowing down her cheeks as his

 eyes slowly began to open.

"s...s...soojin.....i...pr...omise that girl......has nothing to ......do with me"he said wth tears flowing down his cheeks.

"i believe you"she mumbled sobbing away.

jungkook smiled and screamed in agony as soojin began to give him stitches on the wound.

jungkook then grabbed soojins arm squeezing it tightly as the pain got worse,

"i....i'm here...jungkook..i..i'm ..here"she said finding it unbearable to see him in this much pain.

(i recommend you listen to it whilst reading)

jungkook smiled at soojin as he watched her panicking,

to him being with soojin was like a painkiller,

"jungkook i'm sorry......if i didn't leave you this would never have happened"she said crying stitching the wound up.

"no...im sorry"said jungkook before screaming in pain once again.

seonghwa pressed the damp towel on jungkook's head as he began to get a high fever.

"i....i should have listened to you...."said soojin wiping her tears.

jungkook smiled as he slowly sat up because she finished stitching.

soojin couldn't control herself and hugged him tightly telling him she still loved him.

jungkook moaned in pain but smiled at soojins actions.

soojin let go of him realising that she was squeezing his injured arm.

she then wrapped a bandage on his arm and as she did that jungkook talled seonghwa to get 

him a glass of water to have a minute with soojin.

as she was busy wrapping his arm up jungkook leaned forward lifting her head kissing her.

soojin froze in shock looking at jungkook and kissed back.

"i brought your.......water.."said seonghwa surprised to see jungkook and soojin kissing.

as soon as soojin and jungkook heard seonghwa they both moved away not giving eachother eye contact.

"so that's why you sent me to get you water."said seong hwa grinning.

"oh...just shut up and help me up"said jungkook going 10 shades of red.

soojin and seong hwa grabbed jungkook and lyed him down in bed before jungkook knocked out because of the fever.

"i'm gonna stay here for a bit ok"said soojin to seonghwa shutting the room door as he left.

she then grabbed a stool placing it next to jungkook's bed and kept pressing the damp towel on his head.

(4am)

soojin placed the stool back and cleaned up the glass before leaving the house.