CHAPTER 11

(next day round about 5pm)

soojin walked down the streets of seoul looking at the sky's above her which was filled with 

fluffy clouds and the sun setting  creating shadows on the ground.

"i wonder what seonghwa and jung..........jungkook are up to"she said hesitating to say 

jungkook because every time she did it would make her nervous.

"maybe i should by them some donuts to say thank you for yesterday"she said walking into dunkin donuts.

she then looked at the donuts and picked the best looking ones.

"excuse me how much would this be  all together"she asked the man.

"$12.00!"said the man packing up the donuts.

"thank you here take this tip from me"said soojin feasting on the human.

"thank you i really appreciate this!"said the man smiling.

"no problem"said soojin with a smile on her face and then left the shop and continued walking

 through the streets to the bus station.

(at bus station)

"hey can i have a ticket please"asked soojin passing the money.

the bus lady gave her a ticket and let soojin get into the bus.

soojin then sat down looking through the window and place her earpods on listening to her 

favourite music and the first song that came up was the one song that jungkook sang which 

soojin used to always listen to before she met him.

as she listened to his voice she began to get flashbacks of jungkook.

MEMORY 1:

"JUNGKOOK SHES A VAMPIRE!"screamed seong hwa .

"hey dummy why didn't you tell me"he said annoyed.

"well your the one who pushed me into the wall."said soojin looking into his eyes.

MEMORY 2:

"hey why are you just sitting there in the middle of nowhere"shouted jungkook and took her to the car.

as he was driving he looked at soojin from the corner of his eye and ended up choking on his water.

"be careful"said soojin pulling him closer to rub his back.