CHAPTER 26

(8am in the morning)

soojin sat up and grabbed her phone checking the time.

it was 8am in the morning so soojin decided to make breakfast for the boys and herself.

so she got up to see what they had in the kitchen and there wasn't much to cook with so soojin

 decided to go to buy some food.

as she walked through the woods and the sun shone on her face she all of a sudden started to hear the sound of branches cracking .

she looked back to see who it was but there was no one there.

she decided to ignore it until she heard it again and this time she felt like she was being watched.

soojin in fear began to walk faster not looking back and it eventually turned into running as the noise of someone running behind her got closer.

luckily the bus had arrived and soojin managed to get in there safely and sighed in relief.

as she looked out the window to see who it was there was no one to be seen.

soojin decided to forget about it and not mention it to anyone.

(20 minutes later)

"hey seonghwa where is soojin?"asked jungkook looking around the house.

"i don't no she probably went home or something"said seonghwa pressing x on his pad aggressively .

jungkook rolled his eyes at seonghwa and grabbed a pad joining seonghwa in a match of COD.

(call of duty)

a few minutes later soojin arrived back home and began to cook omelette ,mash potatoes, sausages and peas

"yo what is that nice smell"said seonghwa tapping jungkook's shoulder to get his attention.

they both went downstairs to see were the smell was coming from and they saw soojin smiling placing the food on the table.

jungkook smiled seeing all the delish food and seonghwa licked his lips and teleported to the 

table but soojin smacked his hand as he reached to the plate.

"wash your hand's first"said soojin grinning at the expression on his face.

jungkook blurted out laughing and dragged seonghwa to the sink to wash his hands.

soojin placed the gravy down and sat at the table looking forward to eating the food.

"so soojin where did you disappear to!"asked jungkook looking at soojin awkwardly

 remembering what happened last night.

seonghwa cleared his throat finding it awkward.

" ummm....what ....why you both being weird......i just went to get breakfast stuff guys"she said finding it weird.

"ok"jungkook said quickly trying to finish the conversation.

seonghwa kicked his leg as a indication to jungkook to stop being so obvious.

jungkook nodded and silently ate his food.

seonghwa rolled his eyes at jungkook and started of another conversation about him playing COD!

it turns out soojin loved that game to and they ended up playing that for 3 hours straight.

round about 1pm soojin decided to go home and said her goodbyes and began to go through the woods.

until she felt like someone or something was watching her again.

she was too far from the house to go back  and continued to walk on.

suddenly she could hear someone breath heavily behind her and turned around in fear.

holding her bag in front of her scared to see who or what it was and all of a sudden something 

or someone hit a glass bottle onto her head making her fall unconscious and before her eyes 

closed she could make out a man who looked familiar but her eyes closed and she was 

surrounded by darkness and she could hear a voice saying sorry to her till she fully went unconscious.

(hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will try to make my chapters longer in the future also who's heard this new monsta x song)