chapter 5

soojin grabbed her keys  and phone whilst walking out the flat.

"shoot i need a bus!"soojin exclaimed as she walked through the dark alleyways.

all of a sudden she heard footsteps following behind her,

freaked out she ran as fast as she could with the 4cm heels on.

the footsteps just got louder and closer.

soojin freaked out and screamed"leave me ALONE!".

until her clever brain realized it was her own footsteps echoing in the alleyway.

with relief she laughed catching her breath.

(10 minutes later)

she had been walking for a while walking the way she drove the other day to deliver the pizza.

she just about reached the forest area before sitting down in exhaustion.

bare in mind she walked in 4cm heels.

"i can't do it anymore i'm so naked"she said to herself rocking back and forth with her hands on her head

as she sat there she began to see headlights coming her way but she was to tired to do anything,

but the car stopped from where she was and at this moment of time she thought she was gonna get kidnapped.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"said a man's voice who sounded familiar to soojin.

as she looked up she noticed jungkook getting out of his black lambo walking towards her.

"hello why are you sitting here in the middle of nowhere."he said helping her up not looking directly at her since he was embarrassed still from the first time they met.

"i...i walked it...and got tired"she said nervously.

"i see get in the car"said jungkook walking to his car trying not to do eye contact.

soojin sat in the lambo secretly chuffed that she was sitting in a lambo.

soojin looked out of the window awkwardly staring at the trees as they drove past them

as they drove jungkook slightly peeking through the corner of his eye looked at soojin who was busy staring into the window.

shocked of how pretty she looked he gulped accidently choking on his water.

he began to cough as he choked on the water.

soojin seeing him choke tapped his back trying to help him breathe.

"are you ok"she said worried.

jungkook continued coughing and choking .

soojin pulled him nearer to her and began to rub his back which helped him to breathe.

as she rubbed his back he could breathe again and stopped coughing.

"be careful next time you drink water"said soojin looking back out of the window.

jungkook cleared his throat and began to drive even more embarrassed.

"thanks for .....helping me"he said becoming sweaty clearing his throat again.

soojin smiled as she clicked on that he was embarrassed.

(a few minutes later)

jungkook pulled up in the car park outside of the house and opened the doors and got out.

soojin got out but almost fell until seonghwa teleported to her catching her.

"are you ok it seems you came to my party"he said helping her up.

"i'm fine"she said smiling at him awkwardly.

"LET'S GO INSIDE SHALL WE!"said jungkook walking inside.

seonghwa and soojin walked in behind him entering the party area.