CHAPTER 12

soojin dragged her feet into her flat shutting the door behind her falling to the floor with teary eyes.

"jungkook why....why did you have to do that infront of me"said soojin looking at the window 

looking at the glowing moon and listening to the wind making moanful sounds.

soojin wiped her eyes and managed to get enough strength to stand up,

she then walked to the sink and washed her face trying to stop the tears.

she then looked into the mirror wiping away the tears and tied her hair up.

"why should i ruin the rest of my life being sad for someone who didn't even love me."

as soon as she said that to herself she let out a small smile and grabbed her makeup and began to do her makeup.

when she finished doing her makeup she got another ice cream tub and sat on the sofa 

shoving big spoon fulls in her mouth and continued crying as she couldn't help herself.

(jungkook)

jungkook walked into his room slamming the door shut behind him covering his mouth trying to not be loud.

tears flowed down his soft cheeks as he leaned on the door.

"soojin......i.."he said sobbing.

"you were my ..........everything."he said walking into his bathroom looking into the mirror.

with anger he smashed his hand into the mirror making it smash into pieces.

hearing this seong hwa came running in and was shocked of jungkook's state.

"jungkook .....your bleeding."said seonghwa grabbing his hands.

jungkook didn't even care and didn't feel any pain except the pain in his heart.

"jungkook.....stop it...you're scaring me bro."said seonghwa shaking jungkook trying to get his attention.

jungkook didn't look at seonghwa even once and just stood there with a ghostly figure staring 

into the smashed mirror with tears flowing down his eyes.

"jungkook..JUNGKOOK!"screamed seonghwa as jungkook collapsed onto the floor.

the last thing he saw before his eyes closed was seonghwa shaking him telling him to wake up 

before complete darkness.

seonghwa didn't know what to do and began to panic because he couldn't call the ambulance 

or else they will find out he's a vampire and experiment on him.

there was only one person he knew could help him and we all know who that was,

it was soojin.................

(GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT SORRY, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?)