CHAPTER 25

recap:

"soojin....i...you don't need to feel sorry......you did not know"said jungkook looking at soojin trying to be strong for her.

soojin burst out in tears and hugged him tightly shocking jungkook.

"i.....i am so sorry......i know......i know how it feels jungkook......i know...you don't need to bottle it up...you don't anymore"said soojin hugging him tightly.

jungkook bursted out into tear's knowing he wasn't alone.

(back to the story)

seonghwa left the room giving them both some space and privacy.

"i never thought...............i never thought i would find someone who could relate to me this 

much.........i am sorry this is stupid"said jungkook sobbing with his head on soojins shoulder.

"haha .....no it's not stupid"said soojin wiping her tears away with a smile.

"it's not......."said jungkook smiling.

"no you are a amazing person and you have been through so much but you need to stay 

strong.......here wear this as something to keep with you so that when ever you feel alone you

 can squeeze it tight in your hand and feel not alone anymore,"said soojin passing jungkook a 

keyring that she had kept since childhood,it was the last thing she had got from her parents

 and when ever she felt alone she would squeeze it tightly in her hand and she felt not alone anymore.

jungkook took the keyring and smiled at soojin looking into her deep blue eyes.

"guy's sorry to be a party pooper but i think you should get to sleep now"said seonghwa standing next to the light switch ready to switch it of.

jungkook rolled his eyes and got up heading to his room and soojin jumped onto the sofa laying down comfortably.

(2am in the night)

(in jungkook's dream)

"oamma why do i need to stay here"said jungkook curling up into the corner of the room.

his mother kissed his head and smiled at him with tear's in her eyes.

the lights all turned off.

"oamma..."says jungkook scared.

the lights turn back on and jungkook runs to his mum with tears flowing down his chubby soft 

cheeks as he see's his mum lying on the floor dead with a slit throat.

"OAMMA NO NOOOOOO OAMMA WAKE UP"screamed jungkook placing his small tiny hands on his mother's face.

(back to reality)

"OAMMA NO NO NO "said jungkook rolling around in his bed.

"OAMMA!"he screamed waking up with tears flowing down his cheek and sweat forming on his forehead.

jungkook breathed heavily as he  walked to his bathroom throwing cold water onto his face.

as he got back into bed hs phobia started to trigger and he began to freak out and ran to the 

couch where soojin was sleeping with his blanket and pillow.

he then lied down besides soojin on the floor and rested his head on soojin's arm.

soojin felt him placing his head on her arm and walk up,

"jungkook...."she whispered to herself smiling.

she then placed her hand in jungkook's hair and began to gently pass her hands through his 

hair comforting him until she fell asleep.

jungkook the cheeky guy was still awake and just pretending to sleep and sat up looking at 

soojin who was fast asleep.he smiled seeing this and walked back to his room and went back to bed to sleep.

(geez writers block again.....so chapter is pretty short sorry about that but anyhoo i hope you enjoyed it so far)