Abuse

Y/N: 7 years old
Jin: 18 years old

Y/N POV
Why is mom so mean to me...i did nothing wrong. Oppa isnt here..whenever oppa is here,he would always protect me...now mommy beats me up with a belt.

mom:"Y/N COME DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME DINNER

y/n: "yes eomma"

another beat up today. she doesnt understand i dont know how to make dinner. Should i confront her

"E-eomma.. i dont know how to cook"i said whimpering "I DONT CARE YOU BRAT, U KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES" mom said.

She grabbed her belt.

"E-eomma p-pls..." i begged. Covered up in bruises, yet she doesnt care
No no she is coming!
END OF Y/N POV~
A/N POV
Your mom went into your room and immediately started whipping you with the belt. You cried so much and eyesight was really blurry
"Jin oppa.." you said in a faint voice.

Then everything went black

¤¤

3 hours later...

Y/N POV
You woke up in an unfamiliar place and everything was all bright with the lights. You look to your side and saw 7 unfamiliar figures. 6 of them were trying to fit in the small couch in the room. One of them was holding your hand asleep.

???: "hyung! She woke up"

I saw the person who just spoke and they didnt look familiar

???: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "J-jin oppa?

"Yes y/n its me.."

Jin hugged me tightly and kept saying how sorry he was for not being there. He introduces me to his fellow members,Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi,  because he pass the auditioned at big hit and new he would be in a band. He is always busy so i never got to see him often. Which is a bit sad.

Jin: "How are you feeling? Does anything hurt? Do you need water? Arr the boys bothering you? You can call them oppa that fine, but are you ok right now? Are you--"

Jungkook: " yah! Hyung you are asking to much questions. She is probably annoyed from you."

Jin: " Yah! Dont talk to me like that!"

Y/N: oppa im fine...please dont worry about me ok?

"Ok princess"

He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead

Y/N: J-jimin oppa?

"Yes y/n sweetie? Whats wrong?"

"C-can u stay?"

Jimin: "sure sweetheart"

I asked jimin Because he looked so gentle and calm. It just looked like it would sooth me..

**
As Jimin puts you to his embrace, you rest your head on his chest. As you can tell jimin loves you very much as he hugs you a bit tighter. Jin is a bit jealous how you picked jimin over him but it was ok.

Soon you fell asleep on jimins chest while he fell asleep on the hospital bed you were in. But your mom still remains a mystery.