Late

Y/N: 10
Jin:21

A/N POV

It was the end of the school day and you were sitting on the bench waiting for your brother to pick you up. Today was a bit weird though...your brother would usually be at the gate 5 minutes before school ended but now he is not here. He never texted you or call you.

Jisoo: "hey y/n. What are you doing here still?"

"I'm just waiting for my brother" you said looking around.

Jisoo: "I'll wait with you. I'm waiting for my mom too. Wanna play a game on our phones?"

Y/N: "Sure! Something to kill time you know?"

20 minutes later

Jisoo: "oh hey look my moms here! I'll see you tomorrow y/n!"

After jisoo left, you were all alone on the bench. All of the kids left with their parents but still no sign of Jin. Where could he be? The teachers noticed you and ask you if your parents are here yet.

Y/N: "they are not here yet Ms. Park"

Ms Park: "Ok. Once you see them just go right away ok? Supervisors are still here anyways."

You decided to call Jin to see what's the hold and why he isn't here yet.

You dialled his number and press the "call" button.

Then he answered.

Y/N POV

"Hello?"

Y/N: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HELLO????? IM STILL AT SCHOOL YOU KNOW????"

Jin: "Oh I'm so sorry princess. I got a bit into a traffic jam and it's *honk* so hard to get through- MOVE YOUR CAR YOU IDIOT! I'm sorry y/n.

Y/N: "I have been sitting here for almost half an hour dude! You always come early!"

Jin: "Sorry princess I'll be there soon ok?"

I hanged up on him a bit mad and I went back inside the school.

Ms Park: "y/n? Is your brother here yet?"

I sat on a desk resting my head on my hand and my elbow supporting it.

"No..."

Ms Park: "How about you do homework here?"

Y/N: "I don't have any today Ms Park"

"Oh I see..." She said searching the room for something to do. "I guess I can allow you to use your phone in the classroom"

Y/N: "Oh thank you Ms Park!"

I pulled out my phone out of my pocket again and I scrolled through Instagram instead. I looked through the main page until my thumb got tired form swiping.

Y/N: "Ms Park? May I draw here?"

"Of course honey. Here are some paper" She said giving it to me.

I drew a picture of a persons side view and carefully put in some detail.

1 hour later

I finished my drawing and smiled at how well I have done.

I stood up and peaked outside the classroom to see if my brother was here. But there was still no sign...

Ms Park: "No sign of your brother y/n?"

"Not yet Ms Park"

Ms Park: "That's ok. I am here still"

I sat back down at the desk and I tucked my drawing inside my bag. I pulled out my phone again and text Jin instead
Worldwide Handsome💜(Jin Oppa)

Where are you?!?
Read 4:30pm

Did he actually leave me on read?!?!? Unbelievable...

*Back to texting*

Wow you actually left me on read...

Sorry princess!  I'm two minutes away! The traffic is over.
Read 4:21pm

Wow then you leave me on read...

I laughed at his last text and told Ms Park that I would wait outside now since he was just two minutes away.

I walked outside and waited at the front gate until I saw a silver car honking at me. I saw who was inside and it was Jin

I went inside and I just glared at him

Jin: "what?"

Y/N: "Your late Oppa"

"I know I'm sorry. The traffic was so bad. And I was really late. How can I make it up to you?"

Y/N: "Wanna get ice cream?"

Jin: "Sure. That's how I can make it up?"

Y/N: "And so my chores thank you"

"You can so annoying" he said as he ruffles my hair. "But I still love you"

Y/N: "Well I love you too Oppa"

Wowww finally updatedddd!