First "Boyfriend"

Y/N: 15
Jin:26
———

A/N POV

In the late February, you got your first boyfriend. You really live him and he is very loyal to you. You guys text every night and you two would always meet up at the gate at school. He was very handsome, but also has a beautiful personality.

Today was your second monthsary and you wanted to give him something really special! Besides all that, Jin wasn't so happy about it at all for the first few weeks. You explained that you were mature enough and know what your doing and would immediately break up with him is he does something physical. He then gave in and I promise I will tell him if something happens.
***

7:30am

"Y/N-ah! Wake up"

I heard a familiar voice calling my name and it was Jin.

"Cmon im taking you to school"

I opened my eyes and squinted since the sun was beaming on my face. Then it hit me...

"OUR MONTHSARY!!!"

Jin: "huh?"

"Jin where is the gift?!?" I said panicking.

"Downstairs" He said calmly.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

•••

"The gift Jin?" I asked putting my hand out.

"Here. Now let's go" he said walking pass me. "Eat breakfast in the car"

"Nah I'm not hungry-" then I got cured of by Jin.

"Your eating."

"Fine Fine..."

We both head into the car and Jin passed me a sandwich he made. I sat in the front seat while eating and also texting my boyfriend.

30 minutes later

Jin: "have a good day princess"

"Thanks Oppa! Bye"

I got out of the car with the gift in my hand and I saw my boyfriend at the front of the school gate.

Y/N/BF: "Baby!"

"hey babe. Happy Monthsary..." I said as I handed him the gift. He opened it and found a picture frame of us together at the beach.

Y/N/BF: "oh my god babe...this is so cute. Wait, I have something for you too..."

He handed me a small rectangular box. I opened it slowly and it revealed a silver necklace with a heart on it.

"Babe this is beautiful..." I said still looking at the necklace.

"Happy Monthsary babe"

Then the bell had to ruin our moment...

"Babe let's go...stupid bell.."

He laughed a bit and he held my hand while we head to class.

———

Magical time skip...

"Bye babe I'll see you tomorrow" my boyfriend said as our paths separated on the way home.

"Bye baby"

I walked home by myself happy while wearing the necklace he gave me...

1 hour later

I finally made it back home drenched in sweat and my hair falling down from my ponytail.

"I-I'm home..." I said panting as I opened the door.