What Happened To My Brother pt.7 (END)

Y/N POV

It has been a week since my brother is in the hospital. He is still week and still hot (temperature wise but in real life, yeah mr Kim Seokjin is f**king hot)

Since I am still 12 I couldn't really help much but to push him around in a wheelchair, feed him, maybe help him get out of bed sometimes. But BTS was always here to come visit. It may affected them a bit as there oldest Hyung is in the hospital but it didn't affect the care they have given him. It can be hard for a 12 year old taking care of a 24 year old. It wasn't that hard for me though...I still go home and eat but even though my brother is in the hospital, he can still be protective. He sometimes doesn't allow me to sleep in the hospital so sometimes the BTS members would take me home. We now rotate and one of us (BTS and y/n) to sleep overnight at the hospital to take care of Jin. Jin thinks if I sleep at the hospital, I wouldn't get enough rest so I would have to sleep at home. But it wasn't the same. I couldnt sleep at all and I would usually fall asleep at 5am because I'm always thinking about my brother. No one there at home and all I know one of the members are sleeping at the hospital but I wasn't there. It's different. Yoongi would cook for me though while Jin was in the hospital. But I wouldn't eat much. Everyday, I would visit Jin with bags under my eyes due sleepless nights. I lost a lot of weight so I put on a baggy hoodie every time I would go see Jin. No body noticed. Until one day. My face was getting skinnier and my cheek bones were out. It wasn't the same.

Taehyung decided to pick me up today but I was kind of scared with him. He is just like brother and tae treats me as his sister too. Sometimes he would get mad if I didn't eat...

I went in the car and sat at the front seat.

Tae: "hi y/n. How are yo- did you get skinny?"

He narrowed his eyes at me but i went a bit back.

Y/N: "n-no i have been akways like this if u didnt notice."

I tried to act natural while he was still looking at me.

"i swear i just saw you yesterday" he said.

Y/N: "so like...are we gonna meet Jin or..."

Tae: "ill ask Jin if he thinks your more skinnier"

"uhh suurreee"

We drove to the hospital and we stayed silent tge while ride.

45 minutes later

We went inside and walked to Jins room. I saw him sitting on his bed talking to Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook.

"Hey Oppa"

Jin: "oh hi princess. Hi tae"

Tae: "Hyung do you think y/n got skin—"

That's when I hit Tae in his balls, with my elbow. I was actually aiming for the stomach tho..."

Tae: *groans in pain* What the- what the heck y/n?!?"

All I could hear was Jimin and Jungkook snickering.

All I did was smile like an idiot.

Jin: "why the heck did you do that?!?!?"

Y/N: "I was aiming for the stomach but that didn't work out..."

Tae: "What the hell?!!?"

That when Jimin and Jungkook burst into laughter. I guess yoongi gave a little chuckle.

Jin: "y/n come here. Did u get skinnier??"

Shit...Did he notice...?

Y/N: "no. I was the same as yesterday."