A Text

So since I was going too fast with the "What happened to my brother?" I made a chapter in between the 3rd part and the pt.4. Hope you enjoy this one! BTW happy birthday Jonghyun~ Rest In Peace angel

———

Y/N:10
Jin:21

A/N POV

It was 5pm and You and Jin still were sitting on the kitchen table after dinner. You both played on your phones and stayed silent.

In a middle of the game that you were playing, an unknown person messages you.

"Jin Oppa?"

Jin: "yes y/n?"

"Someone texted me" You said as you showed your phone to Jin. "Who is that?" Jin asked. "I-I don't know". You have to admit, you were bit scared since you told nobody your number and only Jisoo. You were sure that wasn't Jisoo cuz you named her "Jisoo" of course in your contacts once she gave you her  phone number.

"Should I call i-"

Jin: "y/n. You should know better than that. Never call someone when you don't even know the number!"

"Ok ok sorry.."

"Aish. Whatever. Give me the number. I'll call it."

"But you just said-"

"Forget what I said and give me his phone number"

Y/N: "uh- it's 295-xxx-xxxx"

Jin dialed the number and called it.

30 seconds later

The phone picked up.

Jin: "Hello? Who are you and why are you texting my sister? Once I find you I'm gonna-"

"uh- Hi Jin it's Jisoo...sorry I changed my number..."

Jin: "oh...I'll inform that to y/n...sorry about that..."

Jisoo: "haha that's fine- a bit scary tho...ok bye Jin!"

"Bye Jisoo" Jin hung up and looked at you. "It's Jisoos new number, so go now and change it to jisoos name or else you will forget."

"Ok Oppa. Good to know it's Jisoo..." you said. "Well I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready"

Jin: "Ok Princess."

Then you run all the way up to your room.

Hope you enjoy this short chapter.... love you guyssssss!💜💜💜💜💜