No

Y/N:13
Jin: 24

3:00pm~

A/N POV

"Yah!oppa!" You called out from upstairs in your room.

"Yes y/n-ah"

You run downstairs and see jin and the bts members working

"Oh hey oppas!"

Bts(except jin): "hey y/n-ah!"

Jin: "yah y/n what do you want?"

"Oh um can i hang out with jisoo today~pls" *puppy eyes*

"No"

What?? Wae oppa? Give me a good reason *pout*

"First its dangerous with just you and your teenage friend. Second you might get lost cuz you are teens. And--"

You cut off jins voice

"I just said give me 'a' reason not a million of them" you said as you turn your back on him and stomp your way up the stairs. "HEY  YOUNG LADY YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR BROTHER LIKE THAT!" Jin said shouting. You ignored it and went back to your room and slamed the door.

Back downstairs...

Jimin: "hyung i think you were a bit to harsh on y/n"

Jin: "i just said 'No' what so harsh about that?"

"Well i think she is now independent and really smart. And jisoo and y/n knows what to do if danger does happen...remember you told her?"

Flashback

Y/N: 8
Jin: 19

Jin: "y/n..im going to tell you this just for the future ok?"

"Ok oppa"

You tilted your head because you were a bit confused since jin said that out of the blue.

"have you ever heard of stranger danger?" Jin asked. You nodded your head 'yes'. "Ok im just gonna tell you what to do whenever a stranger approaches you ok?"

A/N POV
You listened carefully to what jin said and understood him.

-10 minutes later-

Jin:"and here...always keep it with you y/n-ah ok?"

He hands you a spray bottle of pepper spray.

"Thanks oppa. Ill always keep it with me" *smiles*

"you are so cute princess"Jin said as he ruffles your hair.

End of flashback~

Jin: "maybe i was a little too harsh on her..."

Jimin: "go talk to her! Pali pali (hurry up) we still have to work on our new song

Jin:"Shush"

Jin walks up the stairs and goes up to your room. He knocks on your door first.

Jin: "y/n? Princess? Can i come in?"

No answer...

"Princess? Please dont be mad...oppa is sorry..."

You open the door revealing Jin

Y/N: "what oppa" *serious tone*

Jin: "im sorry for not letting you go out...i didnt think how smart and independent you are now. I was a bit overprotective i guess...im sorry y/n. And yes you can now go out."

"wahh jjinja?!? Thank you oppa! And yes i forgive you." You said and you hug him and jin hugs you back. You whisper in his ear "oppa i still have the peper spray...*giggles a bit*