Bullies...pt.2

As you reached your house, you hesitated before opening the door.

You listen carefully to hear if Jin is anywhere nearby so he doesnt have to see your bruised lip and arm. Of course he cant see your stomach area. Cant you believe sixth grader boys beat you up? You heard Jin humming and decided to wait outside for awhile so he doesnt have to notice your bruises.

5 minutes later

Y/N POV

"What is taking so long?!?"

I decided to hear if Jin was still nearby and I heard nothing! Finally I could go in!

I entered our house quietly trying to make no sound at all. I took a peak at Jin who was watching TV and I ran upstairs at full speed.

"Y/N? Are you home?" Jin said

"Oh haha hi oppa!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"O-oh i am doing homework oppa!" I lied as I said that nervously

I quickly run to the bathroom before Jin oppa comes upstairs and I lock the door.

"Ugh where is the makeup kit"

I suddenly got startled by Jin knocking on the bathroom door.

"Y/N why are you in the bathroom?" I heard him say from outside the bathroom door.

"Getting ready haha..." I said. Can my acting be any better?

"Ok I'll be downstairs then!"

"Ok oppa!"

Ah-ha! I found the makeup kit!

A/N POV

You washed up your face first and dab some make up on your lip and cheek to look like you haven't got beaten up. Then you put foundation on your arm to cover up those bruises. Unfortunately your stomach was still hurting a bit from that kick...but there is nothing you can do..

You head downstairs to see Jin on the couch.

"H-hi oppa"

Jin:"Hi princess. Why did you run upstairs?"

"Oh nothing I wanted to do my homework fast"

"Ahh ok my princess. Cmon I made dinner already."

As Jin walked to the kitchen you were really happy that he didnt notice.

Magical time skip (after dinner)

"Oh it's just 5pm. Do you want to watch a movie?" Jin asked.

"Sure!"

Both of you walked to the couch and cheerfully sat beside him. But your stupid self forgot the pain In your stomach as you jumped next to him.

You almost scream in pain but able to maintain your scream by biting your tongue. Which hurted...but helped.

3 hours later

Jin POV
As the movie finished, I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I took a glance and see y/n sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

I carry her bridal style up the stairs and into her room. I placed her carefully on her bed and kissed her forehead

"Goodnight princess"

Yes yes yes there will be part three do not worry. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry if this is short....💜💜💜💜