What Happened To My Brother? Pt.6

Y/N POV

Once the doctor told me I could go in anytime, I hesitated once again before opening the door. It was already late and I was a bit tired.

I believe they took out that breathing tube...I had to wait for 30 minutes outside.

I was scared of opening the door. I think we is awake...I just really don't know...was his flu really bad? Was a breathing tube necessary?

I went in the room with my head down and tears about to fall. I closed the door behind me and finally looked up...i saw Jin...week but awake...

"Oppa..."I said almost bursting in tears. I ran up to him and hugged him carefully on his side...

"Y-Y/N-ah~" he said with a raspy voice, his throat must have been sore from the tube getting pulled out. I then cried on his right shoulders, resting my head carefully. "I miss you Oppa..."

Jin: "I'm so sorry y/n, look what I made you do...it's so late and your supposed to be sleeping. Yet you took care of me instead. I really should have told you.."

Y/N: "Oppa go rest. Taehyung told me what happened. I'm always here and mom will never take me away from you. If you really need to talk to someone I'm here...Just please don't do that again. Look at you now, your week and have a flu. It's my turn to take care of you now."

I saw Jin was finally tearing up and he opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him gently.

———

It was now 10pm and stayed by Jin the whole time.

Jin: "you should go to sleep now princess, I'm fine now."

"I will Oppa. Do you need anything right now?"

"No y/n I'm fine. Tomorrow morning your going back home."

Y/N: "no I am staying with you until you will go out of this hospital."

Jin: "y/n I'm fine. Maybe one of the boys(BTS) will come here...you won't be able to eat here. You will starve."

Yet Jin still was taking care of me while in the hospital...

"Oppa stop worrying about me when I'm worried about you. You should be taking care of yourself."

Jin: "The boys will take care of me here ok? You have to go home tomorrrow."

Y/N: "whatever makes you happy..."

I kind of got a bit worried leaving Jin alone tomorrow. I kissed Jin goodnight on the his cheeks but I told him to not try to do anything like getting up on your own from his bed.

I walked to the couch and laid down. I drifted  of to sleep....

———

The next morning...

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and checked up on Jin. He was still sleeping so I decided to go down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Sadly I didn't have any money so I went back to Jins room and played with my phone.

10 minutes later

I was playing on my phone until I heard a voice

Jin: "y/n?"

"Yes Oppa? What do you need?"

Jin: "first did you eat yet?"

"No I'm not hungry"

"What time is it" he asked sternly

"I-it's...um...10:30(?)"

Jin: "what do you mean 10:30?!? You haven't ate yet?!?!? Where are the guys...? What did I tell you-"

Y/N: "Oppa shush. I'm fine I'm not hungry. Are YOU hungry?"

Jin: "I'm Fine y/n. When will you eat?"

"Maybe later at home.."

We suddenly heard a knock on the door

"Come in" I said.

"Oh your awake Hyung!" Jimin said as he came in.

Bts(except Jimin and Jin): "Hyung!"

Jin: "can someone take her home?"

Y/N: "you seriously don't want me here?"

Jin: "no I want you to eat before you take care of me. See the boys are here."

"I don't trust yoongi or Jungkook I swear they will hit you" I said trying hard not laugh.

Jungkook: "I-"

Yoongi: "no promises"

Y/N: "one of you touch him, you won't be able to survive the night..."

The boys just looked at me in shock

Jin: "that's my girl"

Namjoon: "you taught her that-"

Y/N: "I'm serious here..."

"I can drop you off" said hoseok. "It's no problem"

Jin: "thanks hobi. Now y/n go eat and wash up. One of The members will pick you up later."

Y/N: "can I at least get there numbers Oppa?"

"Ask hoseok later. Bye princess"

"Bye Oppa! I'm watching all of you..." I said as I pointed my finger to all of them except Jin and hoseok.

Jungkook: "is she really that scary?"

"I swear I never seen that side of her..."

———

50 minutes later.

"Your home sweetie! I'll give you my number first."

Y/N: "ok hobi.."

Hobi gave me his number and I named him Sunshine instead.

"Bye hobi! Thank you. Will you be picking me up later?"

Hobi: "I'll probably ask Jimin or Jungkook later. Do what Jin said and go eat."

"Pls take care of him!"

"We will y/n!"

I got in the house and locked the door. I ran to the kitchen to see some left over Kimchi and started too eat...

20 minutes later

After I was done eating I went upstairs and took a shower.

I couldn't wait to see Jin today again...

This chapter was a so crappy I know. It sucks. UgH. Like can my stories be any better?????