Did he have to go...?

I cried a little...let's get that straight-

———
Y/N: 17
Jin:28

A/N POV

It has been an exact month since Jin left...none of the members were the same, and you were not the same. Almost every night you would cry yourself to sleep and sleep at 4am to be exact...

It was almost your birthday. Your 18th birthday...Jin wasn't going to be there. He never called you often anymore. He was always busy. But whenever he has time, he would text you a little message to make you feel happy. But you wished he was here. The members were always there for you. Whenever you break down to tears, they would always try to make you happy, but it was still not the same.

Y/N POV

It was sad seeing the members struggle...

The most affected member was probably Jungkook. His hyung wasn't there to scold him, to cook, or to comfort him when Jungkook thinks he made mistake. Yoongi was the eldest out of all of us so he had to cook and do Jins chores. Wondering why I'm not doing Jin chores? The members told me not to...the reason being is that they want me to fully recover of what happen. Jisoo on the other hand came to my house everyday to comfort me while the members do the house work. I really want to help Yoongi, but he said I have to at least forget that he is not here. Of course whenever Jisoo come, we would always go in my room and talk. She would sleepover on the weekends and the members sleep here every night now... apparently they sold there dorm to live with me and when Jin comes back, they would still live with me and Jin. But right after Yoongi would go. Well I mean not right away. He would once they call him after two years...technically when Jin comes back. There rooms would be our guest rooms and since they fully moved here, it's actually there rooms. My room was near the stairs, so when I open my door, it would show Jungkooks room. The room beside me was Jin so pretty much no one was beside me. But next to Jins room was Jimin. Whenever I have a night mare and Jungkook is fast asleep that no one could wake up, I would go to Jimins room and cuddle with him I guess. It may sound childish but it comforts me when Jin is gone. Next to Jimins is Taehyung. Then Down the hall was Hoseok, Namjoon then Yoongi. When Jisoo comes, she would sleep in my room since I have a pullout bed under my...well bed. Jin bought for me 2 years ago.

———

2 days later...

I woke up to the sun shining on my face on a Saturday morning. I checked the time and it was 11:30am. Well I slept late...really, really late.

I grabbed a hoodie from my closet and went downstairs with my PJs still on.

"Good Morning dongsaeng..." said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Hoseok.

"Good morning Oppa."

I looked around and saw the maknaes sitting on the couch watching tv, Yoongi was cooking, and Namjoon was working.

"Good morning Oppas"

Bts (except Jin): "Good morning y/n"

Yoongi: "I'm making pancakes. You can sit with the maknaes for now."

Y/N: "ok"

I walked to the couch and sat on the right side where Tae was sitting. I leaned on his shoulders and he put his right arm around my shoulders.

"Did you have a good sleep sweetie?"

"No Not really..." you said sadly.

Tae: "oh why is that?"

"Umm..." you said looking down.

"it's ok you can tell us..." Jungkook said listening to me and tae's conversation. That's when Jimin to turned to my direction.