What Happened to my brother? Pt.5

A/N POV

You drifted off to sleep while your head on the edge on Jins bed and the rest of your body on your chair (to be specific) while Jin still unconscious.

You didn't know, the doctor came in and decided to change Jins breathing mask to a breathing tube
(a breathing tube is an actual tube that goes down your throat if you actually have trouble breathing. If you once wake up with a breathing tube inside you, you will feel like chucking and have a gag affect. Please search it up so you can understand my story better)

The doctor woke you up and told you:

"Sweetie? I'm sorry but you have to wait a bit. We are changing your brothers breathing mask to a breathing tube ok? It can help him."

Y/N: "wait what?!?!? Is it that urgent?!? Why does he need a breathing tube!?!? Doctor you do know that goes down your trachea?!? I mean-"

Dr.Kim: "sweetie there is nothing wrong. It could just help him breath better. Yes of course we know it goes down his throat. Don't worry"

You stand up and looked at your brother.

"I-I guess to help him..."

"Ok thank you sweetie"

The doctors took Jin and you just sat on the couch in his room.

You checked your phone and it was 7pm.

Y/N POV

I never thought it was that serious...does he really need a breathing tube? What happens when he wakes up with a tube in him?!?!?

1 hour later~

I waited patiently for on hour. Jin hasn't come back yet.

I suddenly heard something out side the door. Someone opened it and it was the Doctor and nurses bringing back Jin.

I saw him with a breathing tube in him and I cried all of a sudden. I ran out of the room.

———

I ran to the waiting room and sat on the chair and got my phone.

I sat there crying and texted Jisoo everything that happened.

I felt someone hold my shoulders. I looked up and saw dr. Kim.

Dr. Kim: "hey sweetie. Are you ok?"

"I just didn't want to see my brother like that..."

Dr. Kim: "Just remember he is ok sweetheart. Don't worry. You can go to his room if you like?"

"I-I'll go.."

I walked to his room with dr.Kim behind me. I opened the door and saw...I saw my brother...

Dr.Kim: "I will leave you too for now..."

I went up to Jin and sat in the chair again by the edge. I held his hand again, crying.

"Oppa, please...wake up soon. I can't S-see you suffering like this anymore" I said crying. I picked up his warm hand and carefully put it on my face.

"I love you Oppa..."

———

1 hour has passed and I was just sitting by the edge of Jins bed. Waiting for him to wake up. I got my phone out and started to check what time was it. It was 8:30. I placed my phone back in my pocket. I held my brothers hand once again...but this time...I felt his fingers move.

I looked at him and I saw his head move to the side a little...

"Oppa??"

I stood up from the chair and held Jins right shoulder to check if he was ok.

Jin opened his eyes and his eyes widen...

He started to choke on the tube and I immediately held his hand so he doesn't take the tube out.

"Oppa it's ok. It's ok. No no don't touch the tube. Don't take it out. The doctor is coming"I said panicking

Jin just looked at me while coughing and the doctor came in and asked me to go outside for a bit.

I walked outside worried and about to cry. But I blinked back my tears.

30 minutes later

I waited outside Jins room.

The Doctor went outside and told me that I can come in anytime...

Ok so yes I know cliffhanger and more parts of this. I swear to god I am so sorry. I think there will be more Parts I am so sorry ppl...