Do I really need you?

Y/N: 13
Jin: 24

Y/N POV

Me and Jin always fight for stupid reasons.

To doing chores.

Cleaning up your room.

Homework.

And clothes.

But this fight fight was really big...Apparently Jin got a girlfriend, but she treats me like dirt. Whenever Jins around she would physically hurt me. And whenever I try to fight back, she would always do her acting and cry to Jin saying that I hurt her. Of course Jin would believe her and shout at me. It was like, he has now given the love and attention to her. Is was fine at first with it, but once she started doing this stuff, I tried to say to Jin to leave her because of what she was doing to me. Jin would never believe me. He wasn't the Jin I know. The Jin who was protective and loving. Now he changed cuz of his new girlfriend. We barely hang out like siblings anymore...

"Stay away from my boyfriend! He is not your Oppa. He is mine!"

"You don't even deserve to be his sister!"

Her voice echoed in my head. Do I really need him?

———

It has been two months since Jin and Her got together. And they still are! I became depressed and after school, I would always stay in my room and not eat. I have become super skinny and my bones sticking out. Not eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. Jisoo was really concerned. She would always invite me to her house to eat because she knows what happens at home. I decided to eat just a little so I don't end up laying in the hospital again.

At Jisoos house, I would usually talk and cry to Jisoo in her room. I wanted to end my life so bad...

I told Jisoo about this and she said that there are other ways than suicide. She was always there for me...

•••

One day I was returning back home from Jisoos place and not surprisingly, Jins girlfriend was there watching a movie with him. I just ran upstairs and ran to my room without them knowing I'm home. Seeing her face already hurts me...

I was texting Jisoo at around 7:30pm until someone came into my room. It was not surprising that it was her.

"What do you want" I said not looking up, my eyes still glued on my phone.

Jins G/F/N: "listen up you cunt. You will be my servant from now on you hear that? Whatever I say you do. I don't care if Jin is around just make sure you do as I say"

"No. I'm ok" I simply said.

"What was that?!?"

"I said no. Didn't you hear me?"

She slapped me across the face and I just whimpered in pain. That was the hardest she has ever slapped me.

"I SAID DO AS I SAY!"

Then she slapped me once again. She heard Jin come up the stairs and stopped. Then Jin entered my room.

Jin: "what's going on here?"

Jins G/F/N: "oh we were having a friendly chat! She was just biting her lip to hard that's why her lip is bleading."

Jin: "I'll wait for you downstairs babe"