The Talk

Y/N: 10
Jin: 21

As you were getting older, you will start to hit what's called puberty. Since you only live with Jin, he has to take care of you and talk about stuff that moms should be.

It was hard. Jin tried to talk with the members about it but they would either leave or be disgusted. Of course you have to understand because you were the girl. Jisoos mom tried to explain what happens when you hit puberty in an easier way for you to understand it. It helped you just a bit but you knew everybody is different.

"Y/N I need to talk to you..." Jin said from the kitchen after washing the dishes.

"Yeah? Wait- don't tell me it's school related or else I'm running to the dorm"

Jin: "no it is not school related and your not even allowed to go to the dorm by yourself"

Y/N: "I'm gonna call Yoongi Oppa in case..."

Jin: "Stop being so dramatic it's not school related I promise"

He sat down beside y/n on the couch and looked at her.

Y/N: "What did I do? I swear your giving me creepy vibes-"

Jin: "Have you heard about The Talk?"

Y/N: "I am definitely calling Yoongi Oppa"

Y/N ran upstairs to grab her phone and Jin face palmed himself. You dialed yoongis number since you knew he the only one available today and fortunately he answered.

Yoongi: "Hey y/n, what's up?"

Y/N: "Ok so basically Jin is gonna y'all about something and I won't tell you until you get here"

Yoongi: "No I'm not going to his house if I'm not gonna know-"

"I said come here or you won't survive the night" you said in your demonic voice.

Yoongi: "Geez why does a 10 year old make me scared...anyways I'm coming"

You hanged up and went back downstairs to see Jin on his phone.

Jin: "Finally-"

Y/N: "no we are waiting for Yoongi"

"Oppa for you" Jin said as he sipped his coffee.

Y/N: "oh shUsh"

———

A few minutes later the door bell ringed and you got up to get it.

You opened the door to Yoongi wearing grey joggers and a blue sweater. He also had a mask and a beanie on.

Yoongi: "so? What's happening?"

Y/N: "We are having 'The Talk'"

"I'm out" Yoongi said turning around.

"NOOOOO" y/n said grabbing yoongis arm dragging him to the house.

Yoongi: "Ughhh your so annoying but your too cute"

Yoongi sat on the other small couch beside Jin and slouched.

Yoongi: "Hurry up I don't have time."

Jin: "your off today"

"And? I need sleep" Yoongi said scoffing.

Jin: "Ok y/n, you have heard about puberty right?"

Y/N POV

I tried not to smile or laugh cuz Jisoos mom already explained to me what puberty is and what happens during it.

"Yea..."

Jin: "Um so...your..um-"

"Your basically Getting to a point that girls like you will experience certain things" Yoongi said cutting of Jin

I looked at him with wide eyes.

Y/N: "How do you know about this..."

Yoongi: "Simple, your brother had to force us to come talk to him about girl stuff like your...um...down there bleeding...?"

"Period?"

"Yea period..." Yoongi said awkwardly smiling

Jin: "You know about puberty now?"

Me: "Yea before this I already had a talk with Jisoos mom about it. I know when once I have it I have to be super careful cuz...um...what men and um woman  do together...in bed-"

Yoongi: "Great explanation"

Y/N: "SHUSH OPPA"

"Looking for the word Sex?"

Jin: "THEIR WAS A REASON WHY SHE DIDNT SAY IT MIN YOONGI"

I looked at them disgusted and continued what I need to do and what I'm going to experience.

***

Time passed and it was 5pm. Yoongi Oppa stayed for dinner with us and the boys came as well.

Jimin: "So how's our little y/n"

Y/N: "Good"

Yoongi: "Yea we had the talk today"

Jungkook: "What's the-"

"Don't" me and Jin said together.

Yoongi: "I'll tell you later at the dorm"

Namjoon: "I kinda don't want to hear it"

"Then don't" I said with a tiny bit of attitude.

Oh no my mood swings...

I'm not even on my period. I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN IT YET!!!

Hoseok: "Hey y/n you ok? Why are you so moody?"

Me: "Oh nothing im ok"

Yoongi: "Did you get your period just now?"

Me: "OPPA IM TEN AND THE BOYS ARE HERE!"

Jin: "You never know you can get it early"

Me: "HOLY MOLY SHUSH"

"Oh so that's what you guys were talking about" Taehyung said giggling a bit.

My face went red in embarrassment. I hate being the only girl here...

"Don't you even dare tell the boys what else we talked about" I said in my demonic voice.

Sorry for not updating for so longggggggg. I'll try to update more often but BYE