Sneaking Out

Y/N: 15
Jin: 26

A/N POV

It was a saturday night and you were asked to come to a party. You keep on convincing Jin to let you go but he always says no.

Y/N: "pls oppa~~ I'll do my chores with no complaints."

"No" Jin said still looking at his computer screen.

"Please?"

"Nope"

"UGH YOUR SO ANNOYING! IM 15! I AM REALLY MATURE! YOU LET ME GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND NOT PARTY??" You shouted and stomped back to your room.

Jin was furious. He immediately stood up from his chair and went to the direction of your room.

Jin: "KIM Y/N YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT JUST FOR NOT LETTING YOU GO OUT TO A STUPID LITTLE PARTY! I WILL GROUND YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN THIS INSTANT!"

"GO AWAY!" You said from inside your room. Good thing you locked the door after you got in.

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND ALL YOUR ELECTRONICS TOMORROW MORNING! YOU ARE GROUNDED!" Jin shouted from out side your door.

You heard him walk to his room and decided to text your friends

"I'm coming"

You sent them. You were thinking of sneaking out in the middle of the night when Jin is asleep. How would you know? You can hear his snores from the room.

———

You waited and waited until midnight and you heard Jin snoring loudly. It was time...

You quickly got dress to your most beautiful outfit but wore a black hoodie on top. Of course you would take it off later once you get to the party. Luckily your room had a window, but it can be dangerous. You could reach the roof so you stepped on it carefully trying not to fall down. You went to the edge and pray you wouldn't break anything.

You jumped down, thank god your roof wasn't that high.

You successfully landed carefully and escaped from your house. You got your phone in your pocket and walked to your friends house but staying alert at who or what is near you.

20 minutes later you finally arrived at your friends house and they greeted you.

Jugyeon: "Where have you been?"

Y/N: "my brother won't let me go...so I had to snuck out. Did you drink?"

"Nah my parents wouldn't let me. I did take one tho...cuz I am a rebel haha"

You both chuckle. Jugyeon was your other friend. Jisoo is your best friend still but sadly she couldn't come to the party. You had a bit of fun with jugyeon dancing and do weird dances too. Until this tall, buff boy came towards you...

???: "Your name beautiful?"

Y/N: "Um pls get away...I'm hanging out with my friend as you can clearly see."

???: "come on. I'll but you some drinks if you could come with me to the bar" *winks*

You felt super Uncomfortable but decided to play it cool cuz you didn't want to lose your anger right away.

"I don't drink. So bye"

You turned back to talking with jugyeon until you felt hands on your waist.

You turned around and saw...

Y/N: "Get off me- wait JIN?!?!?!?"

You were in total shock to see your own brother behind you. You rubbed your eyes making sure it was your brother. Oh my god, it was.

"JIN?!?!? WAIT HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING? ARE YOU DRUNK??"

Jin: "What did I say about going. I saw that guy hitting on you so I pretended to hit on you too."

"Ew. Jin what were you thinking? You could've just grabbed my shoulders and scold me in the car. Which you will do..." you said looking slightly to the floor.

"You are in big trouble. You didn't thing I heard you on the roof? It was creaking so loud"

Y/N: "what the- why are you so calm."

Jin: "do you really want to ruin your reputation?"

Y/N: "Shush and I'll go to the car..."

Jin: "I'll be waiting..."

I turn to jugyeon and rolled my eyes.

Jugyeon: "what a party pooper. How did he know you were here??"

Y/N: "Shoot I forgot to turn of my tracking device app-"

Jugyeon: "wanna hang with Jisoo tomorrow?"

Y/N: "I have to convince my brother. There is at least 75% chance I can go."

"Yes! Ok maybe see you tomorrow y/n!" Jugyeon said waving.

"Bye!"

You grabbed your hoodie leaving the house and Jins car outside. You went in and sat in the front seat and Jin just stared at you.

"What? I went to your car" you said annoyed.

Jin: "you are officially grounded for a month"

"A MONTH?????"

Jin: "consequences. It's not my fault y/n. And I don't have the mood to yell in the early morning."

Y/N: "how were you awake again?"

Jin: "The rood creaked loudly so I checked your rom and you weren't there."

"How are you so calm?"

Jin: "You think tomorrow I'll be calm?"

Short chapter...BAIIIIIII