What happened To My Brother? pt.3

Y/N POV

I hanged up my call with Jisoo since Taehyung was walking my way.

I felt pressure on my chest as he kept coming closer and closer to me. Was Jin ok? i thought. Taehyung bent his knees as I was sittng still on the chair with my tears stained on my cheeks

Y/N: "What happened to my brother? I-Is he ok?"

Taehyung: "He has a major flu. No virus or anything. He just-"

I then cut him off.

"Did he o-overwork himself again" I said as a sighed. "No..." Taehyung replied. I looked at him in confusion. Jin has never been sick for no reason.

Taehyung: "He got it from staying in the cold too much."

Y/N: "But he is always home with me-"

"oh...he never told you..."

"What do you mean he never told me what?!?"

"Sometimes at night, when he cant sleep, Jin hyung would always go out and...try to calm himself."

Y/N: "why?"

"he would always be worried about you..."

"but im always there. at home. he could just come to my room?"

Tae: "its not that Y/N...He would always think...that your mom would get you again one day..." "but why..? my mom hates me-"

"Hyung thinks your mom would get you back to be a slave and hit you again."

A tear has escaped my eye, he could've ask someone. He could've ask me for help! instead of always freezing out to the cold.

Taehyung put me to his embrace and i cried quietly on his chest. once again...i cried. Then he broke the hug and held my shoulders.

Tae: "Do you want to see him? he is still sleeping though..."

Y/N: "i want to stay here for awhile. I don't think i have the strength too see him yet oppa"

"ok y/n. Do you want someone to stay with you?"

Y/N: "its ok ill be alone for now..."

Tae nodded his head and left me. i cried silently for awhile.

5 minutes later~

I saw yoongi coming out of Jins room and he saw me sitting down. He came up to me and sat beside me. "you sure you dont want too see your brother yet?" he asked calmly. "maybe later. is he awake?" "no. he is still sleeping. Once you go in, don't be afraid...he is just wearing a breathing mask still. You know, to help him?"

"ok oppa..."

Then he rubbed my back and I laid on his shoulders...

Gosh. i think i will have to do a part 4 f this. sorry if its too long guys...Hope you like it though...💜SORRRRRYYYYYYY