What happened to my brother? Pt.1

Y/N:12
Jin:23

Y/N POV
I was chilling in my room listening to music while doing homework on the weekend.

5 minutes later
When I was about to finish up I heard coughing from my brothers room. I didn't think of it much. Maybe he choked on air like he always does, but he coughed many times after. And it was not his normal "choking on air" cough.

I got a bit worried and I walked to his room. 

I knocked on his door but he never answered.

"Oppa?"

No answer...

I just gave up and just went in. I saw him laying on his bed sleeping. But what was the cough earlier?

I shook his body trying to wake him up and he opened his eyes.

"Yes y/n?" He said in a raspy voice. Which was not his normal voice.

"Oppa are you ok?" You asked worried. You felt his head...Jin was burning up. "Oppa...why are you so hot?" "It's probably nothing princess." He said trying to breath properly, like he has a shortness of breath. "I'm just resting because I have to go practice later."

I touched his head again and he was still burning up. "Oppa, do you feel good?". "I have a bit of a headache but I'm fine y/n"Jin said.

Y/N: "Oppa no your not. You can't even breath properly!"

"I'm fi-" Then he coughed. "Ugh my head hurts so much" he said groggily. I got more and more worried for my brother.

"I'll cook dinner for you ok?"

"No Oppa go rest. Your sick"

Jin: "princess I said I'm fine"

"But Oppa your burning up!" I said worried. "pls don't go"

Jin Hugged me and I felt his burning hot body. "I'm fine y/n. Don't worry about me" Jin said still in a raspy voice. "I'll go cook now"

I started to get more and more worried as I sat on the couch downstairs and Jin cooking. He was coughing and sniffling. I asked him for help but he  always said no.

Every 5 minutes while cooking he would always take a seat and said that he was a bit tired. Which was not normal because he would usually cook straight with no breaks at all. I asked him if he was ok and I can cook instead but he kept insisting.

20 minutes later

Jin: "dinners ready y/n!"

Y/N: "ok Oppa"

We ate together silently. But I kept looking over too Jin too see if he was ok. It looked like he was having a hard time breathing.

A/N POV

Y/N:"Oppa are you actually ok?"

Jin: "y/n-ah. I said I am ok. After this I have to go. The boys are picking me up"

Y/N: "Call me once you get to your building ok? I'll pack your water bottle now."

Jin was shocked to see his little sister helping him. He was a bit touched. He knew he wasn't sick. Jin just thought he has the cough. As you touched Jin's forehead, he was a bit surprised because he never saw this side of you. You cared for him but never showed it.

Y/N: "Oppa here. Your water bottle. It's warm water"

"Thanks  y/n. I'm going to go change now"

When he stood up from the chair. You immediately stood up and went beside him.

"Do you need help?"

Jin: "Aish. I'm fine y/n. Stop worrying about me."

"O-ok"

He went upstairs and followed him but went to my room.

I waited patiently for Jin to come out but I heard doorbell ring.

"Cominggggg"

You ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Oh hey jimin and kookie Oppa"

"Hey y/n!" Jungkook says as he ruffles your hair. "Have you seen Jin Hyung?"

Y/N: "He is getting ready. But his head is burning up."

Jimin: "huh? Really? Maybe he shouldn't go to practice..."

Y/N: "I told him not to go cuz he was sick. But he wouldn't listen. Oh wait your still outside the door. Haha come in."

Jimin and Jungkook went in

Jungkook: "so Jin Hyung is sick?"

Jimin: "I'll feel his head later"

Y/N: "jimin that's sounds gay" *giggles*

Jimin: "ShUsh y/n. I'm straight."

Then we all heard a voice behind me.

Jin: "oh hey guys."

You saw Jin with bags under his eyes and a bit tired.

Jimin: "Hyung come here"

"Huh why?" Jin said confused. "Just come" jimin said. Jin went to Jimin and he felt Jins head.

Jimin: "Oh you are hot Hyung"

Jin: What the frick?!?!? Are you gay Jimin?!?

Jimin: "no I meant your head!" *smacks his forehead*

You chuckle a little behind Jin.

Jin: "don't worry I can go"

"No it's ok Hyung" Jungkook said. "I said I'll go. I'm fine." Jin said sternly. Then Jin looked back at you. "Ok princess I'll have to go now. I'll come back by 8 ok?"

Y/N: "yes Oppa! Call me once you get there"

"Yes y/n. Bye"

"Bye..."

They closed the door and you locked it. You sighed as you went back up to your room.

Will Oppa be ok?...

Heyyyyyy of course there will be a part 2. Don't worry. Well I don't think your worried but aNyWaYs. Pt. 2 coming up. As you notice I'm always straightforward . I mean like I don't put other chapters in between like if there is a part 1, my next chapter is gonna be part 2. I'm just saying. Hehe byeeeee💜💜