Chapter 1

Dedication
To Lala Land and all we've been through.
To the Rihanna Navy for the same thing.

The steel door bangs against the wall and I don't even look up, already well aware of the two annoying fucks who care nothing for my personal privacy

"Woo, we are fucking it up tonight!" Eddie sings as he marches into the locker room.

I roll my eyes at this and reach into my bag for my T-shirt.

I wince when lifting up my arms.

That Gregg motherfucker was trying to break my ribs, I'm sure of it.

"Do you have any idea just how much sweet pussy I'm getting tonight when I walk in that bar with you tonight." Eddie continues.

Marc's less eccentric entrance is heard by the scuffling of his shoes on the dusty cement floor.

"You should come out with us tonight, Leo." He comments.

I shake my head and fling my bag over my shoulder on my way out the room.

"Do you have any idea just how awesome that shit was tonight? You fucking killed it!" Eddie yells, earning an glare from Monroe, the unofficial janitor of the underground.

The old man takes off his headphones as we pass him by, "You were great tonight, Little Woo." He raises a thumb to which I nod in response, grimacing a little at the nickname like I always do.

His smile slowly stretches on his face as he reaches for his broom. I guess everyone started the party while I was still in the ring. I can smell the scotch on Eddie's breath.

When we exit the building Marc taps me on the back.

"The Pit is free tonight, everyone's out celebrating Captain's girl's birthday so there's no chance of us bumping into your brother." He states.

I take in the information and the ridiculous pleading look on Eddie's face and sigh in defeat.

"Fucking fine. But I'm only staying for 1 hour." I lift my finger for emphasis.

"That's all we need man," Eddie slaps my arm, "and if anyone asks I'm your hero." He winks.

I roll my eyes at his antics and search my back pocket for my keys.

"Mommy stop!" Lan laughs, pushing her face away. She laughs too, puckering her lips.

When she can't get to him she reaches for my cheeks and kisses wet kisses on my head.

"Gross." Lan wipes his cheek.

"You won't think it's so gross one day when I'm gone." She says.