Chapter 23

I'm waiting outside her door when I feel eyes on me.

I turn to see her friend whose hair is facing every which way, staring at me from down the hall. Her half shut eyes scowl at me then the towel around my waist before she turns around to walk into her room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Leo?" Sunny calls from inside and I open the door to go inside.

She's standing at the mirror, zipping the side of her skirt and looks over her shoulder at me questioningly.

"What was that sound?" She moves to sit in front the mirror now and I watch the material stretch around her hips and ass as she does this.

"Your friend's home." I sit down on her bed and pick up my jeans from the floor.

I see her staring at me through the mirror when I look up. Her brows are pulled together while her eyes are following the ink on my chest.

"Did they hurt?"

"No." I shake my head trying to keep my dick from rising and scaring Sunny.

She goes back to pinning her hair and I try to keep my eyes from her hips. The red skirt pisses me off because I know she's been requested to wear it by that dick who Eddie said was checking her out that night.

I'm fighting the idea of stroking her through her panties until she comes in them so she'll think of me every step she takes today while with Mr fucking Smith.

It's going to be a huge problem trying to keep my hands off of her after today. It's only been a few hours but I want to feel her against me again.

"What are you thinking about?" Her voice brings me back to reality.

I watch her eyes drop when I drop my towel to put on my jeans.

I smirk at the shy way she averts her eyes. How is she the same person chocking on my dick earlier?

"Nothing." I say, deciding not to tease her.

"I'm taking you to the school." I announce when she gets up and starts cleaning up around the room, handing me my T-shirt and jacket.

She doesn't respond so I pull at her arm making her bend forward. She puts her hands on my thighs to hold herself up and shrieks when I slam her body on the bed.

She wastes no time pulling me at my neck to deepen our kiss and massages her tongue against mine. I move down the column of her neck and run my tongue over the purple spots littering her neck.

I rip her top down along with her bra and run my thumb over her pebbled, brown nipple.

Her eyes flutter in response and she mewls making me wish I was balls deep inside her right now instead of minutes away from taking her to work.

I run my tongue around her nipple then suck on it making her grasp the back of my neck, arching into me.

"Leo." Her soft voice begs.

"You need to change your top." I tell her, tweaking her nipple while she looks up at me desperately.

I wish I could Sunny but if we start up again you won't be not getting to work at all today.

I press a chaste kiss against her lips and stand up from the bed. She stays on the bed for a few seconds, composing herself before sitting back up to adjust her bra and top again.

"Sunny." I call, getting her attention. "Your top." I point to her mirror.

She gets up, looking at me suspiciously as she walks over to the mirror to examine herself.