Chapter 22

"Sunny." He exhales, pulling at the back of my neck.

"I want you as much as you want me Leo." I groan desperately.

He roughly pulls my head back further and starts placing wet kisses on my neck, "I doubt that." His husky voice makes me rock against him.

He groans, cupping my butt encouraging me to continue and I do while he continues to hypnotize me with his mouth on my neck.

The sensation of the only barrier between us being his jeans has me seeing stars.

His groans encourage the frantic movement of my hips. His large hand travels underneath the T-shirt and his fingers sinfully trace the lining of my panties.

"Leo." I mewl when he attaches his intoxicating lips to mind again, "Please." I groan desperately.

I feel the vibration of his dark chuckle against my lips while he slows down the motion of my hips.

"What do you want Sunny?"

"Touch me." It's barely a whisper but by the dark lust that posses his eyes I know he heard me.

His one hand reaches up behind my neck again as he pulls my head back and the other one massages the flesh of my butt while his fingers flutter lightly where I need him most.

"What do you want Sunny?" I feel his tongue against my neck.

"Please touch me, Leo." I mewl, rolling my hips to get a feel of his hand already so close.

"Touch you?" He teases kisses up my neck while his fingers strum against me, "Like this?" His deep voice whispers into my ear and he nips at my lobe.

I feel like I could faint from pure pleasure alone.

His fingers rub me through the material of my panties and I arch my back encouraging him to increase the pace.

"Oh god!" I grip his head into my neck.

"You're so wet already." He whispers, finally slipping his fingers underneath the cloth and my eyes flutter.

"Leo!"

He smiles up at me lazily while his finger plays with my bud.

"So wet." His fingers tap roughly making me shake and I arch my back when his large fingers slips into my entrance, "And so tight. Aren't you an angel?"

He removed his finger to roughly tap me again, "Aren't you?" He repeats.

I nod frantically, my brain not completely functioning, "Yes!" I groan when his finger slips back in.

"Oh Leo!" I moan gripping his head, "Oh god!"

"You gonna come for me angel?"

I nod, moaning into our kiss.

"Come on my fingers Sunny." His deep voice commands while his eyes pierce into mine and I fall apart in front of him.

I practically scream as I convulse around his fingers still moving inside me.

"Fuck." He exhales, "Good girl, Sunny." He praises pecking my lips.

His fingers smear my juices over me and he pats my sensitive bud lightly.I shake and it makes him laugh.

I'm in shock when he lifts his hand and places two damp fingers into his mouth, sucking them dry and groaning as he does it but his eyes never leave mine.

Oh god... he is the Devil.

He lowers his face to mine and shoves his tongue into my mouth in an effort to make me taste my own essence and I think I might explode again.