Chapter 13

A shuffling wakes me up but I can only bring myself to open one eye.

"Damn it." A brunette mumbles as she hops to put on her shoe.

By the time I open both eyes I note that I'm in Marc's room.

"Sorry for waking you." She says and walks towards me, "Goodbye handsome."

I don't respond and just lay there while my head moves in every different direction. The closing of the door sounds like a fucking bombing and it rings against the inside of my skull.

Fuck me. I'm never drinking again.

Bile rushes up my throat and I get up from the bed and have my head in a toilet in record timing. I hear a voice over the sound of me emptying my insides.

"This room smells like sex and tequila." I see Marc opening his curtains and windows when I re-enter the room.

I say nothing and slump back onto the bed.

"Fuck off and close those damn curtains." I groan at my surprisingly perky friend.

I'm pretty sure he was just as trashed as the rest of us last night.

"How are you standing up right now? Who are you?"

"The son of an alcoholic so I'm immune to this shit." He laughs and continues to open up another window.

"The smell is gonna have you down all day and your ass needs to eat something if you wanna feel human again." He says, picking up empty bottles from the floor.

"Sure thing dad." I remark and turn my head into the pillow so I'm not blasted by the unforgiving sun.

"I mean it you dick! Get up from my bed." He tugs the blanket underneath me and the motion unsettles my stomach, "Eddie's ass is already in the kitchen. Let's go."

In a swift motion I'm up on my feet and glaring at Marc despite the fact that I feel like shit.

He lifts up a brow and smirks at me. I feel like punching him in the throat but I just walk around him and out the door.

I see Eddie slumped on the counter with a cup in his hand when I enter the kitchen. He looks up at me when I search for a mug inside of the cabinets.

"You look like shit." He passes the coffee pot.

I glare at him in response and fill my mug. Marc enters and takes a seat next to Eddie behind the counter.

The coffee is actually bringing me back to life.

"You're very mean for someone who got laid last night." Marc quips.

"You're very sober for someone who pissed in Mr. and Mrs Alfonso's rose bush yesterday. Did you do crack this morning before cleaning the whole house?" Eddie says and I horrified expression takes over Marc's face.

"I didn't..."

"Yes, you did." Eddie laughs into his cup.

"Fuck, she's never gonna invite us over for Christmas again." He face palms , "I'll never get to screw her hot nieces again."

At his words Eddie is now alert.

"Goddamnit!" Eddie glares at Marc.

Marc leaves Eddie and I to clean up the kitchen while he's at the neighbors apologizing for watering their plants.